015.001 Alif, Lam, Ra. These are the Ayats of Revelation,- of a Qur'an that makes things clear.
015.002 Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam.
015.003 Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them).
015.004 Never did We destroy a population that had not a term decreed and assigned beforehand.
015.005 Neither can a people anticipate its term, nor delay it.
015.006 They say: "O thou to whom the Message is being revealed! truly thou art mad (or possessed)!
015.007 "Why bringest thou not angels to us if it be that thou hast the Truth?"
015.008 We send not the angels down except for just cause: if they came (to the ungodly), behold! no respite would they have!
015.009 We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).
015.010 We did send apostles before thee amongst the religious sects of old:
015.011 But never came an apostle to them but they mocked him.
015.012 Even so do we let it creep into the hearts of the sinners -
015.013 That they should not believe in the (Message); but the ways of the ancients have passed away.
015.014 Even if We opened out to them a gate from heaven, and they were to continue (all day) ascending therein,
015.015 They would only say: "Our eyes have been intoxicated: Nay, we have been bewitched by sorcery."
015.016 It is We Who have set out the zodiacal signs in the heavens, and made them fair-seeming to (all) beholders;
015.017 And (moreover) We have guarded them from every evil spirit accursed:
015.018 But any that gains a hearing by stealth, is pursued by a flaming fire, bright (to see).
015.019 And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.
015.020 And We have provided therein means of subsistence,- for you and for those for whose sustenance ye are not responsible.
015.021 And there is not a thing but its (sources and) treasures (inexhaustible) are with Us; but We only send down thereof in due and ascertainable measures.
015.022 And We send the fecundating winds, then cause the rain to descend from the sky, therewith providing you with water (in abundance), though ye are not the guardians of its stores.
015.023 And verily, it is We Who give life, and Who give death: it is We Who remain inheritors (after all else passes away).
015.024 To Us are known those of you who hasten forward, and those who lag behind.
015.025 Assuredly it is thy Lord Who will gather them together: for He is perfect in Wisdom and Knowledge.
015.026 We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
015.027 And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.
015.028 Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;
015.029 "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
015.030 So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together:
015.031 Not so Iblis: he refused to be among those who prostrated themselves.
015.032 (God) said: "O Iblis! what is your reason for not being among those who prostrated themselves?"
015.033 (Iblis) said: "I am not one to prostrate myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape."
015.034 (God) said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed.
015.035 "And the curse shall be on thee till the day of Judgment."
015.036 (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."
015.037 (God) said: "Respite is granted thee
015.038 "Till the Day of the Time appointed."
015.039 (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong,-
015.040 "Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."
015.041 (God) said: "This (way of My sincere servants) is indeed a way that leads straight to Me.
015.042 "For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong and follow thee."
015.043 And verily, Hell is the promised abode for them all!
015.044 To it are seven gates: for each of those gates is a (special) class (of sinners) assigned.
015.045 The righteous (will be) amid gardens and fountains (of clear-flowing water).
015.046 (Their greeting will be): "Enter ye here in peace and security."
015.047 And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury: (they will be) brothers (joyfully) facing each other on thrones (of dignity).
015.048 There no sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave.
015.049 Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;
015.050 And that My Penalty will be indeed the most grievous Penalty.
015.051 Tell them about the guests of Abraham.
015.052 When they entered his presence and said, "Peace!" He said, "We feel afraid of you!"
015.053 They said: "Fear not! We give thee glad tidings of a son endowed with wisdom."
015.054 He said: "Do ye give me glad tidings that old age has seized me? Of what, then, is your good news?"
015.055 They said: "We give thee glad tidings in truth: be not then in despair!"
015.056 He said: "And who despairs of the mercy of his Lord, but such as go astray?"
015.057 Abraham said: "What then is the business on which ye (have come), O ye messengers (of God)?"
015.058 They said: "We have been sent to a people (deep) in sin,
015.059 "Excepting the adherents of Lut: them we are certainly (charged) to save (from harm),- All -
015.060 "Except his wife, who, We have ascertained, will be among those who will lag behind."
015.061 At length when the messengers arrived among the adherents of Lut,
015.062 He said: "Ye appear to be uncommon folk."
015.063 They said: "Yea, we have come to thee to accomplish that of which they doubt.
015.064 "We have brought to thee that which is inevitably due, and assuredly we tell the truth.
015.065 "Then travel by night with thy household, when a portion of the night (yet remains), and do thou bring up the rear: let no one amongst you look back, but pass on whither ye are ordered."
015.066 And We made known this decree to him, that the last remnants of those (sinners) should be cut off by the morning.
015.067 The inhabitants of the city came in (mad) joy (at news of the young men).
015.068 Lut said: "These are my guests: disgrace me not:
015.069 "But fear God, and shame me not."
015.070 They said: "Did we not forbid thee (to speak) for all and sundry?"
015.071 He said: "There are my daughters (to marry), if ye must act (so)."
015.072 Verily, by thy life (O Prophet), in their wild intoxication, they wander in distraction, to and fro.
015.073 But the (mighty) Blast overtook them before morning,
015.074 And We turned (the cities) upside down, and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay.
015.075 Behold! in this are Signs for those who by tokens do understand.
015.076 And the (cities were) right on the high-road.
015.077 Behold! in this is a sign for those who believed.
015.078 And the Companions of the Wood were also srong-doers;
015.079 So We exacted retribution from them. They were both on an open highway, plain to see.
015.080 The Companions of the Rocky Tract also rejected the apostles:
015.081 We sent them Our Sings, but they persisted in turning away from them.
015.082 Out of the mountains did they hew (their) edifices, (feeling themselves) secure.
015.083 But the (mighty) Blast seized them of a morning,
015.084 And of no avail to them was all that they did (with such art and care)!
015.085 We created not the heavens, the earth, and all between them, but for just ends. And the Hour is surely coming (when this will be manifest). So overlook (any human faults) with gracious forgiveness.
015.086 For verily it is thy Lord who is the Master-Creator, knowing all things.
015.087 And We have bestowed upon thee the Seven Oft-repeated (verses) and the Grand Qur'an.
015.088 Strain not thine eyes. (Wistfully) at what We have bestowed on certain classes of them, nor grieve over them: but lower thy wing (in gentleness) to the believers.
015.089 And say: "I am indeed he that warneth openly and without ambiguity,"-
015.090 (Of just such wrath) as We sent down on those who divided (Scripture into arbitrary parts),-
015.091 (So also on such) as have made Qur'an into shreds (as they please).
015.092 Therefore, by the Lord, We will, of a surety, call them to account,
015.093 For all their deeds.
015.094 Therefore expound openly what thou art commanded, and turn away from those who join false gods with God.
015.095 For sufficient are We unto thee against those who scoff,-
015.096 Those who adopt, with God, another god: but soon will they come to know.
015.097 We do indeed know how thy heart is distressed at what they say.
015.098 But celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and be of those who prostrate themselves in adoration.
015.099 And serve thy Lord until there come unto thee the Hour that is Certain.
Abu Zubair meriwayatkan dari Jabir bin Abdullah bahwa Nabi Muhammad SAW bersabda:
"Setiap penyakit ada obatnya. Jika obat yang tepat diberikan dengan izin Allah, penyakit itu akan sembuh".
(HR. Muslim, Ahmad dan Hakim).
Kamis, 31 Desember 2009
015.001 Alif, Lam, Ra. These are the Ayats of Revelation,- of a Qur'an that makes things clear.
Diposkan oleh FX di 09.26
The Holy Al-Qur'an (English version)
- Surah 1 - Al Fatiha THE OPENING
- Surah 2 - Al Baqarah THE HEIFER
- Surah 3 - Ali 'Imran - THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN
- Surah 4 - Al-Nisa' THE WOMEN
- Surah 5 - Al Ma'idah THE REPAST
- Surah 6 - Al An'am THE CATTLE
- Surah 7 - Al A'raf THE HEIGHTS
- Surah 8 - Al Anfal THE SPOILS OF WAR
- Surah 9 - Al Tawbah THE REPENTANCE
- Surah 10 - Yunus JONAH
- Surah 11 - Hud THE PROPHET HUD
- Surah 12 - Yusuf JOSEPH
- Surah 13 - Al Ra'd THE THUNDER
- Surah 14 - Ibrahim ABRAHAM
- Surah 15 - Al Hijr THE ROCKY TRACT
- Surah 16 - Al Nahl BEES
- Surah 17 - Al Isra' THE NIGHT JOURNEY
- Surah 18 - Al Kahf THE CAVE
- Surah 19 - Maryam MARY
- Surah 20 - TA HA
- Surah 21 - Al Anbiya THE PROPHETS
- Surah 22 - Al Hajj THE PILGRIMAGE
- Surah 23 - Al Mu'minun THE BELIEVERS
- Surah 24 - Al Nur THE LIGHT
- Surah 25 - Al Furqan THE CRITERION
- Surah 26 - Al Shu'ara' THE POETS
- Surah 27 - Al Naml THE ANTS
- Surah 28 - Al Qasas THE NARRATIONS
- Surah 29 - Al 'Ankabut THE SPIDER
- Surah 30 - Al Rum THE ROMANS
- Surah 31 - Luqman LUQMAN
- Surah 32 - Al Sajdah THE PROSTRATION
- Surah 33 - Al Ahzab THE CONFEDERATES
- Surah 34 - Saba' SHEBA
- Surah 35 - Fatir THE ORIGINATOR OF CREATION
- Surah 36 - Ya Sin YA SIN
- Surah 37 - Al Saffat THOSE RANGED IN RANKS
- Surah 38 - Sad SAD
- Surah 39 - Al Zumar CROWDS
- Surah 40 - Ghafir FORGIVER
- Surah 41 - Fussilat EXPOUNDED
- Surah 42 - Al Shura CONSULTATION
- Surah 43 - Al Zukhruf THE GOLD ADORNMENTS
- Surah 44 - Al Dukhan THE SMOKE
- Surah 45 - Al Jathiyah THE KNEELING DOWN
- Surah 46 - Al Ahqaf WINDING SAND-TRACTS
- Surah 47 - Muhammad MUHAMMAD
- Surah 48 - Al Fath THE VICTORY
- Surah 49 - Al Hujurat THE CHAMBERS
- Surah 50 - Qaf QAF
- Surah 51 - Al Dhariyat THE WINDS THAT SCATTER
- Surah 52 - Al Tur THE MOUNT
- Surah 53 - Al Najm THE STAR
- Surah 54 - Al Qamar THE MOON
- Surah 55 - Al Rahman THE MOST GRACIOUS
- Surah 56 - Al Waq'iah THE INEVITABLE
- Surah 57 - Al Hadid IRON
- Surah 58 - Al Mujadilah THE WOMAN WHO PLEADS
- Surah 59 - Al Hashr THE MUSTERING
- Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah THAT WHICH EXAMINES
- Surah 61 - Al Saff THE BATTLE ARRAY
- Surah 62 - Al Jumu'ah FRIDAY
- Surah 63 - Al Munafiqun THE HYPOCRITES
- Surah 64 - Al Taghabun THE MUTUAL LOSS AND GAIN
- Surah 65 - Al Talaq DIVORCE
- Surah 66 - Al Tahrim PROHIBITION
- Surah 67 - Al Mulk THE DOMINION
- Surah 68 - Al Qalam THE PEN
- Surah 69 - Al Haqqah THE SURE REALITY
- Surah 70 - Al Ma'arij THE WAYS OF ASCENT
- Surah 71 - Nuh NOAH
- Surah 72 - Al Jinn THE SPIRITS
- Surah 73 - Al Muzzammil THE ENFOLDED ONE
- Surah 74 - Al Muddaththir THE ONE WRAPPED UP
- Surah 75 - Al Qiyamah THE RESURRECTION
- Surah 76 - Al Insan MAN
- Surah 77 - Al Mursalat THOSE SENT FORTH
- Surah 78 - Al Naba' THE GREAT NEWS
- Surah 79 - Al Nazi'at THOSE WHO TEAR OUT
- Surah 80 - 'Abasa HE FROWNED
- Surah 81 - Al Takwir THE FOLDING UP
- Surah 82 - Al Infitar THE CLEAVING ASUNDER
- Surah 83 - Al Mutaffifin THE DEALERS IN FRAUD
- Surah 84 - Al Inshiqaq THE RENDING ASUNDER
- Surah 85 - Al Buruj THE CONSTELLATIONS
- Surah 86 - Al Tariq THE NIGHT STAR
- Surah 87 - Al A'la THE MOST HIGH
- Surah 88 - Al Ghashiyah THE OVERWHELMING EVENT
- Surah 89 - Al Fajr THE DAWN
- Surah 90 - Al Balad THE CITY
- Surah 91 - Al Shams THE SUN
- Surah 92 - Al Layl THE NIGHT
- Surah 93 - Al Duha THE GLORIOUS MORNING LIGHT
- Surah 94 - Al Sharh THE EXPANSION OF THE BREAST
- Surah 95 - Al Tin THE FIG
- Surah 96 - Al Alaq THE CLINGING CLOT
- Surah 97 - Al Qadr THE NIGHT OF POWER
- Surah 98 - Al Bayyinah THE CLEAR EVIDENCE
- Surah 99 - Al Zalzalah THE EARTHQUAKE
- Surah 100 - Al 'Adiyat THOSE THAT RUN
- Surah 101 - Al Qari'ah THE GREAT CALAMITY
- Surah 102 - Al Takathur THE PILING UP
- Surah 103 - Al 'Asr TIME THROUGH THE AGES
- Surah 104 - Al Humazah THE SCANDALMONGER
- Surah 105 - Al Fil THE ELEPHANT
- Surah 106 - Quraysh THE TRIBE OF QURAYSH
- Surah 107 - Al Ma'un THE NEIGHBOURLY ASSISTANCE
- Surah 108 - Al Kawthar THE ABUNDANCE
- Surah 109 - Al Kafirun THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH
- Surah 110 - Al Nasr THE HELP
- Surah 111 - Al Masad THE PLAITED ROPE
- Surah 112 - Al Ikhlas THE PURITY OF FAITH
- Surah 113 - Al Falaq THE DAYBREAK
- Surah 114 - Al Nas MANKIND
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Angina Pectoris
- Anomalous Left Coronary Artery From the Pulmonary Artery
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Stenosis, Subaortic
- Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvar
- Ashman Phenomenon
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Myxoma
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Dissociation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Benign Cardiac Tumors
- Brugada Syndrome
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis
- Coronary Artery Vasospasm
- Digitalis Toxicity
- Dissection, Aortic
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Eisenmenger Syndrome
- First-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- HACEK Group Infections (Infective Endocarditis)
- Heart Failure - Decompensatio Cordis
- Holiday Heart Syndrome
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Junctional Rhythm
- Loeffler Endocarditis
- Long QT Syndrome
- Lutembacher Syndrome
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Rupture
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pericarditis Acute
- Pericarditis, Constrictive
- Pericarditis, Constrictive-Effusive
- Pulmonic Regurgitation
- Pulmonic Stenosis
- Right Ventricular Infarction
- Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysms
- Second-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Third-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Torsade de Pointes
- Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Tricuspid Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome