036.001 Ya Sin.
036.002 By the Qur'an, full of Wisdom,-
036.003 Thou art indeed one of the apostles,
036.004 On a Straight Way.
036.005 It is a Revelation sent down by (Him), the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.
036.006 In order that thou mayest admonish a people, whose fathers had received no admonition, and who therefore remain heedless (of the Signs of God).
036.007 The Word is proved true against the greater part of them: for they do not believe.
036.008 We have put yokes round their necks right up to their chins, so that their heads are forced up (and they cannot see).
036.009 And We have put a bar in front of them and a bar behind them, and further, We have covered them up; so that they cannot see.
036.010 The same is it to them whether thou admonish them or thou do not admonish them: they will not believe.
036.011 Thou canst but admonish such a one as follows the Message and fears the (Lord) Most Gracious, unseen: give such a one, therefore, good tidings, of Forgiveness and a Reward most generous.
036.012 Verily We shall give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before and that which they leave behind, and of all things have We taken account in a clear Book (of evidence).
036.013 Set forth to them, by way of a parable, the (story of) the Companions of the City. Behold!, there came apostles to it.
036.014 When We (first) sent to them two apostles, they rejected them: But We strengthened them with a third: they said, "Truly, we have been sent on a mission to you."
036.015 The (people) said: "Ye are only men like ourselves; and (God) Most Gracious sends no sort of revelation: ye do nothing but lie."
036.016 They said: "Our Lord doth know that we have been sent on a mission to you:
036.017 "And our duty is only to proclaim the clear Message."
036.018 The (people) said: "for us, we augur an evil omen from you: if ye desist not, we will certainly stone you. And a grievous punishment indeed will be inflicted on you by us."
036.019 They said: "Your evil omens are with yourselves: (deem ye this an evil omen). If ye are admonished? Nay, but ye are a people transgressing all bounds!"
036.020 Then there came running, from the farthest part of the City, a man, saying, "O my people! Obey the apostles:
036.021 "Obey those who ask no reward of you (for themselves), and who have themselves received Guidance.
036.022 "It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back.
036.023 "Shall I take (other) gods besides Him? If (God) Most Gracious should intend some adversity for me, of no use whatever will be their intercession for me, nor can they deliver me.
036.024 "I would indeed, if I were to do so, be in manifest Error.
036.025 "For me, I have faith in the Lord of you (all): listen, then, to me!"
036.026 It was said: "Enter thou the Garden." He said: "Ah me! Would that my People knew (what I know)!-
036.027 "For that my Lord has granted me Forgiveness and has enrolled me among those held in honour!"
036.028 And We sent not down against his People, after him, any hosts from heaven, nor was it needful for Us so to do.
036.029 It was no more than a single mighty Blast, and behold! they were (like ashes) quenched and silent.
036.030 Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not an apostle to them but they mock him!
036.031 See they not how many generations before them we destroyed? Not to them will they return:
036.032 But each one of them all - will be brought before Us (for judgment).
036.033 A Sign for them is the earth that is dead: We do give it life, and produce grain therefrom, of which ye do eat.
036.034 And We produce therein orchard with date-palms and vines, and We cause springs to gush forth therein:
036.035 That they may enjoy the fruits of this (artistry): It was not their hands that made this: will they not then give thanks?
036.036 Glory to God, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.
036.037 And a Sign for them is the Night: We withdraw therefrom the Day, and behold they are plunged in darkness;
036.038 And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing.
036.039 And the Moon,- We have measured for her mansions (to traverse) till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a date-stalk.
036.040 It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law).
036.041 And a Sign for them is that We bore their race (through the Flood) in the loaded Ark;
036.042 And We have created for them similar (vessels) on which they ride.
036.043 If it were Our Will, We could drown them: then would there be no helper (to hear their cry), nor could they be delivered,
036.044 Except by way of Mercy from Us, and by way of (world) convenience (to serve them) for a time.
036.045 When they are told, "Fear ye that which is before you and that which will be after you, in order that ye may receive Mercy," (they turn back).
036.046 Not a Sign comes to them from among the Signs of their Lord, but they turn away therefrom.
036.047 And when they are told, "Spend ye of (the bounties) with which God has provided you," the Unbelievers say to those who believe: "Shall we then feed those whom, if God had so willed, He would have fed, (Himself)?- Ye are in nothing but manifest error."
036.048 Further, they say, "When will this promise (come to pass), if what ye say is true?"
036.049 They will not (have to) wait for aught but a single Blast: it will seize them while they are yet disputing among themselves!
036.050 No (chance) will they then have, by will, to dispose (of their affairs), nor to return to their own people!
036.051 The trumpet shall be sounded, when behold! from the sepulchres (men) will rush forth to their Lord!
036.052 They will say: "Ah! Woe unto us! Who hath raised us up from our beds of repose?"... (A voice will say:) "This is what (God) Most Gracious had promised. And true was the word of the apostles!"
036.053 It will be no more than a single Blast, when lo! they will all be brought up before Us!
036.054 Then, on that Day, not a soul will be wronged in the least, and ye shall but be repaid the meeds of your past Deeds.
036.055 Verily the Companions of the Garden shall that Day have joy in all that they do;
036.056 They and their associates will be in groves of (cool) shade, reclining on Thrones (of dignity);
036.057 (Every) fruit (enjoyment) will be there for them; they shall have what ever they call for;
036.058 "Peace!" - a word (of salutation) from a Lord Most Merciful!
036.059 "And O ye in sin! Get ye apart this Day!
036.060 "Did I not enjoin on you, O ye Children of Adam, that ye should not worship Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed?-
036.061 "And that ye should worship Me, (for that) this was the Straight Way?
036.062 "But he did lead astray a great multitude of you. Did ye not, then, understand?
036.063 "This is the Hell of which ye were (repeatedly) warned!
036.064 "Embrace ye the (fire) this Day, for that ye (persistently) rejected (Truth)."
036.065 That Day shall We set a seal on their mouths. But their hands will speak to us, and their feet bear witness, to all that they did.
036.066 If it had been our Will, We could surely have blotted out their eyes; then should they have run about groping for the Path, but how could they have seen?
036.067 And if it had been Our Will, We could have transformed them (to remain) in their places; then should they have been unable to move about, nor could they have returned (after error).
036.068 If We grant long life to any, We cause him to be reversed in nature: Will they not then understand?
036.069 We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur'an making things clear:
036.070 That it may give admonition to any (who are) alive, and that the charge may be proved against those who reject (Truth).
036.071 See they not that it is We Who have created for them - among the things which Our hands have fashioned - cattle, which are under their dominion?-
036.072 And that We have subjected them to their (use)? of them some do carry them and some they eat:
036.073 And they have (other) profits from them (besides), and they get (milk) to drink. Will they not then be grateful?
036.074 Yet they take (for worship) gods other than God, (hoping) that they might be helped!
036.075 They have not the power to help them: but they will be brought up (before Our Judgment-seat) as a troop (to be condemned).
036.076 Let not their speech, then, grieve thee. Verily We know what they hide as well as what they disclose.
036.077 Doth not man see that it is We Who created him from sperm? yet behold! he (stands forth) as an open adversary!
036.078 And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origin and) Creation: He says, "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?"
036.079 Say, "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! for He is Well-versed in every kind of creation!-
036.080 "The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! ye kindle therewith (your own fires)!
036.081 "Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?" - Yea, indeed! for He is the Creator Supreme, of skill and knowledge (infinite)!
036.082 Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is!
036.083 So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will ye be all brought back.
Abu Zubair meriwayatkan dari Jabir bin Abdullah bahwa Nabi Muhammad SAW bersabda:
"Setiap penyakit ada obatnya. Jika obat yang tepat diberikan dengan izin Allah, penyakit itu akan sembuh".
(HR. Muslim, Ahmad dan Hakim).
Kamis, 31 Desember 2009
036.001 Ya Sin.
Diposkan oleh FX di 08.42
The Holy Al-Qur'an (English version)
- Surah 1 - Al Fatiha THE OPENING
- Surah 2 - Al Baqarah THE HEIFER
- Surah 3 - Ali 'Imran - THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN
- Surah 4 - Al-Nisa' THE WOMEN
- Surah 5 - Al Ma'idah THE REPAST
- Surah 6 - Al An'am THE CATTLE
- Surah 7 - Al A'raf THE HEIGHTS
- Surah 8 - Al Anfal THE SPOILS OF WAR
- Surah 9 - Al Tawbah THE REPENTANCE
- Surah 10 - Yunus JONAH
- Surah 11 - Hud THE PROPHET HUD
- Surah 12 - Yusuf JOSEPH
- Surah 13 - Al Ra'd THE THUNDER
- Surah 14 - Ibrahim ABRAHAM
- Surah 15 - Al Hijr THE ROCKY TRACT
- Surah 16 - Al Nahl BEES
- Surah 17 - Al Isra' THE NIGHT JOURNEY
- Surah 18 - Al Kahf THE CAVE
- Surah 19 - Maryam MARY
- Surah 20 - TA HA
- Surah 21 - Al Anbiya THE PROPHETS
- Surah 22 - Al Hajj THE PILGRIMAGE
- Surah 23 - Al Mu'minun THE BELIEVERS
- Surah 24 - Al Nur THE LIGHT
- Surah 25 - Al Furqan THE CRITERION
- Surah 26 - Al Shu'ara' THE POETS
- Surah 27 - Al Naml THE ANTS
- Surah 28 - Al Qasas THE NARRATIONS
- Surah 29 - Al 'Ankabut THE SPIDER
- Surah 30 - Al Rum THE ROMANS
- Surah 31 - Luqman LUQMAN
- Surah 32 - Al Sajdah THE PROSTRATION
- Surah 33 - Al Ahzab THE CONFEDERATES
- Surah 34 - Saba' SHEBA
- Surah 35 - Fatir THE ORIGINATOR OF CREATION
- Surah 36 - Ya Sin YA SIN
- Surah 37 - Al Saffat THOSE RANGED IN RANKS
- Surah 38 - Sad SAD
- Surah 39 - Al Zumar CROWDS
- Surah 40 - Ghafir FORGIVER
- Surah 41 - Fussilat EXPOUNDED
- Surah 42 - Al Shura CONSULTATION
- Surah 43 - Al Zukhruf THE GOLD ADORNMENTS
- Surah 44 - Al Dukhan THE SMOKE
- Surah 45 - Al Jathiyah THE KNEELING DOWN
- Surah 46 - Al Ahqaf WINDING SAND-TRACTS
- Surah 47 - Muhammad MUHAMMAD
- Surah 48 - Al Fath THE VICTORY
- Surah 49 - Al Hujurat THE CHAMBERS
- Surah 50 - Qaf QAF
- Surah 51 - Al Dhariyat THE WINDS THAT SCATTER
- Surah 52 - Al Tur THE MOUNT
- Surah 53 - Al Najm THE STAR
- Surah 54 - Al Qamar THE MOON
- Surah 55 - Al Rahman THE MOST GRACIOUS
- Surah 56 - Al Waq'iah THE INEVITABLE
- Surah 57 - Al Hadid IRON
- Surah 58 - Al Mujadilah THE WOMAN WHO PLEADS
- Surah 59 - Al Hashr THE MUSTERING
- Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah THAT WHICH EXAMINES
- Surah 61 - Al Saff THE BATTLE ARRAY
- Surah 62 - Al Jumu'ah FRIDAY
- Surah 63 - Al Munafiqun THE HYPOCRITES
- Surah 64 - Al Taghabun THE MUTUAL LOSS AND GAIN
- Surah 65 - Al Talaq DIVORCE
- Surah 66 - Al Tahrim PROHIBITION
- Surah 67 - Al Mulk THE DOMINION
- Surah 68 - Al Qalam THE PEN
- Surah 69 - Al Haqqah THE SURE REALITY
- Surah 70 - Al Ma'arij THE WAYS OF ASCENT
- Surah 71 - Nuh NOAH
- Surah 72 - Al Jinn THE SPIRITS
- Surah 73 - Al Muzzammil THE ENFOLDED ONE
- Surah 74 - Al Muddaththir THE ONE WRAPPED UP
- Surah 75 - Al Qiyamah THE RESURRECTION
- Surah 76 - Al Insan MAN
- Surah 77 - Al Mursalat THOSE SENT FORTH
- Surah 78 - Al Naba' THE GREAT NEWS
- Surah 79 - Al Nazi'at THOSE WHO TEAR OUT
- Surah 80 - 'Abasa HE FROWNED
- Surah 81 - Al Takwir THE FOLDING UP
- Surah 82 - Al Infitar THE CLEAVING ASUNDER
- Surah 83 - Al Mutaffifin THE DEALERS IN FRAUD
- Surah 84 - Al Inshiqaq THE RENDING ASUNDER
- Surah 85 - Al Buruj THE CONSTELLATIONS
- Surah 86 - Al Tariq THE NIGHT STAR
- Surah 87 - Al A'la THE MOST HIGH
- Surah 88 - Al Ghashiyah THE OVERWHELMING EVENT
- Surah 89 - Al Fajr THE DAWN
- Surah 90 - Al Balad THE CITY
- Surah 91 - Al Shams THE SUN
- Surah 92 - Al Layl THE NIGHT
- Surah 93 - Al Duha THE GLORIOUS MORNING LIGHT
- Surah 94 - Al Sharh THE EXPANSION OF THE BREAST
- Surah 95 - Al Tin THE FIG
- Surah 96 - Al Alaq THE CLINGING CLOT
- Surah 97 - Al Qadr THE NIGHT OF POWER
- Surah 98 - Al Bayyinah THE CLEAR EVIDENCE
- Surah 99 - Al Zalzalah THE EARTHQUAKE
- Surah 100 - Al 'Adiyat THOSE THAT RUN
- Surah 101 - Al Qari'ah THE GREAT CALAMITY
- Surah 102 - Al Takathur THE PILING UP
- Surah 103 - Al 'Asr TIME THROUGH THE AGES
- Surah 104 - Al Humazah THE SCANDALMONGER
- Surah 105 - Al Fil THE ELEPHANT
- Surah 106 - Quraysh THE TRIBE OF QURAYSH
- Surah 107 - Al Ma'un THE NEIGHBOURLY ASSISTANCE
- Surah 108 - Al Kawthar THE ABUNDANCE
- Surah 109 - Al Kafirun THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH
- Surah 110 - Al Nasr THE HELP
- Surah 111 - Al Masad THE PLAITED ROPE
- Surah 112 - Al Ikhlas THE PURITY OF FAITH
- Surah 113 - Al Falaq THE DAYBREAK
- Surah 114 - Al Nas MANKIND
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Angina Pectoris
- Anomalous Left Coronary Artery From the Pulmonary Artery
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Stenosis, Subaortic
- Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvar
- Ashman Phenomenon
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Myxoma
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Dissociation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Benign Cardiac Tumors
- Brugada Syndrome
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis
- Coronary Artery Vasospasm
- Digitalis Toxicity
- Dissection, Aortic
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Eisenmenger Syndrome
- First-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- HACEK Group Infections (Infective Endocarditis)
- Heart Failure - Decompensatio Cordis
- Holiday Heart Syndrome
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Junctional Rhythm
- Loeffler Endocarditis
- Long QT Syndrome
- Lutembacher Syndrome
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Rupture
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pericarditis Acute
- Pericarditis, Constrictive
- Pericarditis, Constrictive-Effusive
- Pulmonic Regurgitation
- Pulmonic Stenosis
- Right Ventricular Infarction
- Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysms
- Second-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Third-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Torsade de Pointes
- Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Tricuspid Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome