023.001 The believers must (eventually) win through,-
023.002 Those who humble themselves in their prayers;
023.003 Who avoid vain talk;
023.004 Who are active in deeds of charity;
023.005 Who abstain from sex,
023.006 Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,
023.007 But those whose desires exceed those limits are transgressors;-
023.008 Those who faithfully observe their trusts and their covenants;
023.009 And who (strictly) guard their prayers;-
023.010 These will be the heirs,
023.011 Who will inherit Paradise: they will dwell therein (for ever).
023.012 Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay);
023.013 Then We placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed;
023.014 Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be God, the best to create!
023.015 After that, at length ye will die
023.016 Again, on the Day of Judgment, will ye be raised up.
023.017 And We have made, above you, seven tracts; and We are never unmindful of (our) Creation.
023.018 And We send down water from the sky according to (due) measure, and We cause it to soak in the soil; and We certainly are able to drain it off (with ease).
023.019 With it We grow for you gardens of date-palms and vines: in them have ye abundant fruits: and of them ye eat (and have enjoyment),-
023.020 Also a tree springing out of Mount Sinai, which produces oil, and relish for those who use it for food.
023.021 And in cattle (too) ye have an instructive example: from within their bodies We produce (milk) for you to drink; there are, in them, (besides), numerous (other) benefits for you; and of their (meat) ye eat;
023.022 An on them, as well as in ships, ye ride.
023.023 (Further, We sent a long line of prophets for your instruction). We sent Noah to his people: He said, "O my people! worship God! Ye have no other god but Him. Will ye not fear (Him)?"
023.024 The chiefs of the Unbelievers among his people said: "He is no more than a man like yourselves: his wish is to assert his superiority over you: if God had wished (to send messengers), He could have sent down angels; never did we hear such a thing (as he says), among our ancestors of old."
023.025 (And some said): "He is only a man possessed: wait (and have patience) with him for a time."
023.026 (Noah) said: "O my Lord! help me: for that they accuse me of falsehood!"
023.027 So We inspired him (with this message): "Construct the Ark within Our sight and under Our guidance: then when comes Our Command, and the fountains of the earth gush forth, take thou on board pairs of every species, male and female, and thy family- except those of them against whom the Word has already gone forth: And address Me not in favour of the wrong-doers; for they shall be drowned (in the Flood).
023.028 And when thou hast embarked on the Ark - thou and those with thee,- say: "Praise be to God, Who has saved us from the people who do wrong."
023.029 And say: "O my Lord! enable me to disembark with thy blessing: for Thou art the Best to enable (us) to disembark."
023.030 Verily in this there are Signs (for men to understand); (thus) do We try (men).
023.031 Then We raised after them another generation.
023.032 And We sent to them an apostle from among themselves, (saying), "Worship God! ye have no other god but Him. Will ye not fear (Him)?"
023.033 And the chiefs of his people, who disbelieved and denied the Meeting in the Hereafter, and on whom We had bestowed the good things of this life, said: "He is no more than a man like yourselves: he eats of that of which ye eat, and drinks of what ye drink.
023.034 "If ye obey a man like yourselves, behold, it is certain ye will be lost.
023.035 "Does he promise that when ye die and become dust and bones, ye shall be brought forth (again)?
023.036 "Far, very far is that which ye are promised!
023.037 "There is nothing but our life in this world! We shall die and we live! But we shall never be raised up again!
023.038 "He is only a man who invents a lie against God, but we are not the ones to believe in him!"
023.039 (The prophet) said: "O my Lord! help me: for that they accuse me of falsehood."
023.040 (God) said: "In but a little while, they are sure to be sorry!"
023.041 Then the Blast overtook them with justice, and We made them as rubbish of dead leaves (floating on the stream of Time)! So away with the people who do wrong!
023.042 Then We raised after them other generations.
023.043 No people can hasten their term, nor can they delay (it).
023.044 Then sent We our apostles in succession: every time there came to a people their apostle, they accused him of falsehood: so We made them follow each other (in punishment): We made them as a tale (that is told): So away with a people that will not believe!
023.045 Then We sent Moses and his brother Aaron, with Our Signs and authority manifest,
023.046 To Pharaoh and his Chiefs: But these behaved insolently: they were an arrogant people.
023.047 They said: "Shall we believe in two men like ourselves? And their people are subject to us!"
023.048 So they accused them of falsehood, and they became of those who were destroyed.
023.049 And We gave Moses the Book, in order that they might receive guidance.
023.050 And We made the son of Mary and his mother as a Sign: We gave them both shelter on high ground, affording rest and security and furnished with springs.
023.051 O ye apostles! enjoy (all) things good and pure, and work righteousness: for I am well-acquainted with (all) that ye do.
023.052 And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).
023.053 But people have cut off their affair (of unity), between them, into sects: each party rejoices in that which is with itself.
023.054 But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time.
023.055 Do they think that because We have granted them abundance of wealth and sons,
023.056 We would hasten them on in every good? Nay, they do not understand.
023.057 Verily those who live in awe for fear of their Lord;
023.058 Those who believe in the Signs of their Lord;
023.059 Those who join not (in worship) partners with their Lord;
023.060 And those who dispense their charity with their hearts full of fear, because they will return to their Lord;-
023.061 It is these who hasten in every good work, and these who are foremost in them.
023.062 On no soul do We place a burden greater than it can bear: before Us is a record which clearly shows the truth: they will never be wronged.
023.063 But their hearts are in confused ignorance of this; and there are, besides that, deeds of theirs, which they will (continue) to do,-
023.064 Until, when We seize in Punishment those of them who received the good things of this world, behold, they will groan in supplication!
023.065 (It will be said): "Groan not in supplication this day: for ye shall certainly not be helped by Us.
023.066 "My Signs used to be rehearsed to you, but ye used to turn back on your heels-
023.067 "In arrogance: talking nonsense about the (Qur'an), like one telling fables by night."
023.068 Do they not ponder over the Word (of God), or has anything (new) come to them that did not come to their fathers of old?
023.069 Or do they not recognise their Apostle, that they deny him?
023.070 Or do they say, "He is possessed"? Nay, he has brought them the Truth, but most of them hate the Truth.
023.071 If the Truth had been in accord with their desires, truly the heavens and the earth, and all beings therein would have been in confusion and corruption! Nay, We have sent them their admonition, but they turn away from their admonition.
023.072 Or is it that thou askest them for some recompense? But the recompense of thy Lord is best: He is the Best of those who give sustenance.
023.073 But verily thou callest them to the Straight Way;
023.074 And verily those who believe not in the Hereafter are deviating from that Way.
023.075 If We had mercy on them and removed the distress which is on them, they would obstinately persist in their transgression, wandering in distraction to and fro.
023.076 We inflicted Punishment on them, but they humbled not themselves to their Lord, nor do they submissively entreat (Him)!-
023.077 Until We open on them a gate leading to a severe Punishment: then Lo! they will be plunged in despair therein!
023.078 It is He Who has created for you (the faculties of) hearing, sight, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give!
023.079 And He has multiplied you through the earth, and to Him shall ye be gathered back.
023.080 It is He Who gives life and death, and to Him (is due) the alternation of Night and Day: will ye not then understand?
023.081 On the contrary they say things similar to what the ancients said.
023.082 They say: "What! when we die and become dust and bones, could we really be raised up again?
023.083 "Such things have been promised to us and to our fathers before! they are nothing but tales of the ancients!"
023.084 Say: "To whom belong the earth and all beings therein? (say) if ye know!"
023.085 They will say, "To God!" say: "Yet will ye not receive admonition?"
023.086 Say: "Who is the Lord of the seven heavens, and the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme?"
023.087 They will say, "(They belong) to God." Say: "Will ye not then be filled with awe?"
023.088 Say: "Who is it in whose Hands is the governance of all things,- who protects (all), but is not protected (of any)? (say) if ye know."
023.089 They will say, "(It belongs) to God." Say: "Then how are ye deluded?"
023.090 We have sent them the Truth: but they indeed practise falsehood!
023.091 No son did God beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others! Glory to God! (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him!
023.092 He knows what is hidden and what is open: too high is He for the partners they attribute to Him!
023.093 Say: "O my Lord! if Thou wilt show me (in my lifetime) that which they are warned against,-
023.094 "Then, O my Lord! put me not amongst the people who do wrong!"
023.095 And We are certainly able to show thee (in fulfilment) that against which they are warned.
023.096 Repel evil with that which is best: We are well acquainted with the things they say.
023.097 And say "O my Lord! I seek refuge with Thee from the suggestions of the Evil Ones.
023.098 "And I seek refuge with Thee O my Lord! lest they should come near me."
023.099 (In Falsehood will they be) Until, when death comes to one of them, he says: "O my Lord! send me back (to life),-
023.100 "In order that I may work righteousness in the things I neglected." - "By no means! It is but a word he says."- Before them is a Partition till the Day they are raised up.
023.101 Then when the Trumpet is blown, there will be no more relationships between them that Day, nor will one ask after another!
023.102 Then those whose balance (of good deeds) is heavy,- they will attain salvation:
023.103 But those whose balance is light, will be those who have lost their souls, in Hell will they abide.
023.104 The Fire will burn their faces, and they will therein grin, with their lips displaced.
023.105 "Were not My Signs rehearsed to you, and ye did but treat them as falsehood?"
023.106 They will say: "our Lord! Our misfortune overwhelmed us, and we became a people astray!
023.107 "Our Lord! bring us out of this: if ever we return (to Evil), then shall we be wrong-doers indeed!"
023.108 He will say: "Be ye driven into it (with ignominy)! And speak ye not to Me!
023.109 "A part of My servants there was, who used to pray 'our Lord! we believe; then do Thou forgive us, and have mercy upon us: For Thou art the Best of those who show mercy!"
023.110 "But ye treated them with ridicule, so much so that (ridicule of) them made you forget My Message while ye were laughing at them!
023.111 "I have rewarded them this Day for their patience and constancy: they are indeed the ones that have achieved Bliss..."
023.112 He will say: "What number of years did ye stay on earth?"
023.113 They will say: "We stayed a day or part of a day: but ask those who keep account."
023.114 He will say: "Ye stayed not but a little - if ye had only known!
023.115 "Did ye then think that We had created you in jest, and that ye would not be brought back to Us (for account)?"
023.116 Therefore exalted be God, the King, the Reality: there is no god but He, the Lord of the Throne of Honour!
023.117 If anyone invokes, besides God, Any other god, he has no proof therefor; and his reckoning will be only with his Lord! and verily the Unbelievers will fail to win through!
023.118 So say: "O my Lord! grant Thou forgiveness and mercy for Thou art the Best of those who show mercy!"
Abu Zubair meriwayatkan dari Jabir bin Abdullah bahwa Nabi Muhammad SAW bersabda:
"Setiap penyakit ada obatnya. Jika obat yang tepat diberikan dengan izin Allah, penyakit itu akan sembuh".
(HR. Muslim, Ahmad dan Hakim).
Kamis, 31 Desember 2009
023.001 The believers must (eventually) win through,-
Diposkan oleh FX di 09.16
The Holy Al-Qur'an (English version)
- Surah 1 - Al Fatiha THE OPENING
- Surah 2 - Al Baqarah THE HEIFER
- Surah 3 - Ali 'Imran - THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN
- Surah 4 - Al-Nisa' THE WOMEN
- Surah 5 - Al Ma'idah THE REPAST
- Surah 6 - Al An'am THE CATTLE
- Surah 7 - Al A'raf THE HEIGHTS
- Surah 8 - Al Anfal THE SPOILS OF WAR
- Surah 9 - Al Tawbah THE REPENTANCE
- Surah 10 - Yunus JONAH
- Surah 11 - Hud THE PROPHET HUD
- Surah 12 - Yusuf JOSEPH
- Surah 13 - Al Ra'd THE THUNDER
- Surah 14 - Ibrahim ABRAHAM
- Surah 15 - Al Hijr THE ROCKY TRACT
- Surah 16 - Al Nahl BEES
- Surah 17 - Al Isra' THE NIGHT JOURNEY
- Surah 18 - Al Kahf THE CAVE
- Surah 19 - Maryam MARY
- Surah 20 - TA HA
- Surah 21 - Al Anbiya THE PROPHETS
- Surah 22 - Al Hajj THE PILGRIMAGE
- Surah 23 - Al Mu'minun THE BELIEVERS
- Surah 24 - Al Nur THE LIGHT
- Surah 25 - Al Furqan THE CRITERION
- Surah 26 - Al Shu'ara' THE POETS
- Surah 27 - Al Naml THE ANTS
- Surah 28 - Al Qasas THE NARRATIONS
- Surah 29 - Al 'Ankabut THE SPIDER
- Surah 30 - Al Rum THE ROMANS
- Surah 31 - Luqman LUQMAN
- Surah 32 - Al Sajdah THE PROSTRATION
- Surah 33 - Al Ahzab THE CONFEDERATES
- Surah 34 - Saba' SHEBA
- Surah 35 - Fatir THE ORIGINATOR OF CREATION
- Surah 36 - Ya Sin YA SIN
- Surah 37 - Al Saffat THOSE RANGED IN RANKS
- Surah 38 - Sad SAD
- Surah 39 - Al Zumar CROWDS
- Surah 40 - Ghafir FORGIVER
- Surah 41 - Fussilat EXPOUNDED
- Surah 42 - Al Shura CONSULTATION
- Surah 43 - Al Zukhruf THE GOLD ADORNMENTS
- Surah 44 - Al Dukhan THE SMOKE
- Surah 45 - Al Jathiyah THE KNEELING DOWN
- Surah 46 - Al Ahqaf WINDING SAND-TRACTS
- Surah 47 - Muhammad MUHAMMAD
- Surah 48 - Al Fath THE VICTORY
- Surah 49 - Al Hujurat THE CHAMBERS
- Surah 50 - Qaf QAF
- Surah 51 - Al Dhariyat THE WINDS THAT SCATTER
- Surah 52 - Al Tur THE MOUNT
- Surah 53 - Al Najm THE STAR
- Surah 54 - Al Qamar THE MOON
- Surah 55 - Al Rahman THE MOST GRACIOUS
- Surah 56 - Al Waq'iah THE INEVITABLE
- Surah 57 - Al Hadid IRON
- Surah 58 - Al Mujadilah THE WOMAN WHO PLEADS
- Surah 59 - Al Hashr THE MUSTERING
- Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah THAT WHICH EXAMINES
- Surah 61 - Al Saff THE BATTLE ARRAY
- Surah 62 - Al Jumu'ah FRIDAY
- Surah 63 - Al Munafiqun THE HYPOCRITES
- Surah 64 - Al Taghabun THE MUTUAL LOSS AND GAIN
- Surah 65 - Al Talaq DIVORCE
- Surah 66 - Al Tahrim PROHIBITION
- Surah 67 - Al Mulk THE DOMINION
- Surah 68 - Al Qalam THE PEN
- Surah 69 - Al Haqqah THE SURE REALITY
- Surah 70 - Al Ma'arij THE WAYS OF ASCENT
- Surah 71 - Nuh NOAH
- Surah 72 - Al Jinn THE SPIRITS
- Surah 73 - Al Muzzammil THE ENFOLDED ONE
- Surah 74 - Al Muddaththir THE ONE WRAPPED UP
- Surah 75 - Al Qiyamah THE RESURRECTION
- Surah 76 - Al Insan MAN
- Surah 77 - Al Mursalat THOSE SENT FORTH
- Surah 78 - Al Naba' THE GREAT NEWS
- Surah 79 - Al Nazi'at THOSE WHO TEAR OUT
- Surah 80 - 'Abasa HE FROWNED
- Surah 81 - Al Takwir THE FOLDING UP
- Surah 82 - Al Infitar THE CLEAVING ASUNDER
- Surah 83 - Al Mutaffifin THE DEALERS IN FRAUD
- Surah 84 - Al Inshiqaq THE RENDING ASUNDER
- Surah 85 - Al Buruj THE CONSTELLATIONS
- Surah 86 - Al Tariq THE NIGHT STAR
- Surah 87 - Al A'la THE MOST HIGH
- Surah 88 - Al Ghashiyah THE OVERWHELMING EVENT
- Surah 89 - Al Fajr THE DAWN
- Surah 90 - Al Balad THE CITY
- Surah 91 - Al Shams THE SUN
- Surah 92 - Al Layl THE NIGHT
- Surah 93 - Al Duha THE GLORIOUS MORNING LIGHT
- Surah 94 - Al Sharh THE EXPANSION OF THE BREAST
- Surah 95 - Al Tin THE FIG
- Surah 96 - Al Alaq THE CLINGING CLOT
- Surah 97 - Al Qadr THE NIGHT OF POWER
- Surah 98 - Al Bayyinah THE CLEAR EVIDENCE
- Surah 99 - Al Zalzalah THE EARTHQUAKE
- Surah 100 - Al 'Adiyat THOSE THAT RUN
- Surah 101 - Al Qari'ah THE GREAT CALAMITY
- Surah 102 - Al Takathur THE PILING UP
- Surah 103 - Al 'Asr TIME THROUGH THE AGES
- Surah 104 - Al Humazah THE SCANDALMONGER
- Surah 105 - Al Fil THE ELEPHANT
- Surah 106 - Quraysh THE TRIBE OF QURAYSH
- Surah 107 - Al Ma'un THE NEIGHBOURLY ASSISTANCE
- Surah 108 - Al Kawthar THE ABUNDANCE
- Surah 109 - Al Kafirun THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH
- Surah 110 - Al Nasr THE HELP
- Surah 111 - Al Masad THE PLAITED ROPE
- Surah 112 - Al Ikhlas THE PURITY OF FAITH
- Surah 113 - Al Falaq THE DAYBREAK
- Surah 114 - Al Nas MANKIND
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Angina Pectoris
- Anomalous Left Coronary Artery From the Pulmonary Artery
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Stenosis, Subaortic
- Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvar
- Ashman Phenomenon
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Myxoma
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Dissociation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Benign Cardiac Tumors
- Brugada Syndrome
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis
- Coronary Artery Vasospasm
- Digitalis Toxicity
- Dissection, Aortic
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Eisenmenger Syndrome
- First-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- HACEK Group Infections (Infective Endocarditis)
- Heart Failure - Decompensatio Cordis
- Holiday Heart Syndrome
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Junctional Rhythm
- Loeffler Endocarditis
- Long QT Syndrome
- Lutembacher Syndrome
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Rupture
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pericarditis Acute
- Pericarditis, Constrictive
- Pericarditis, Constrictive-Effusive
- Pulmonic Regurgitation
- Pulmonic Stenosis
- Right Ventricular Infarction
- Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysms
- Second-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Third-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Torsade de Pointes
- Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Tricuspid Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome