044.002 By the Book that makes things clear--
044.003 We sent it down during a Blessed Night: for We (ever) wish to warn (against Evil).
044.004 In that (Night) is made distinct every affair of wisdom,
044.005 By command, from Our Presence. For We (ever) send (revelations),
044.006 As Mercy from thy Lord: for He hears and knows (all things);
044.007 The Lord of the heavens and the earth and all between them, if ye (but) have an assured faith.
044.008 There is no god but He: It is He Who gives life and gives death-- The Lord and Cherisher to you and your earliest ancestors.
044.009 Yet they play about in doubt.
044.010 Then watch thou for the Day that the sky will bring forth a kind of smoke (or mist) plainly visible,
044.011 Enveloping the people: this will be a Penalty Grievous.
044.012 (They will say:) "Our Lord! remove the Penalty from us, for we do really believe!"
044.013 How shall the message be (effectual) for them, seeing that a Messenger explaining things clearly has (already) come to them,-
044.014 Yet they turn away from him and say: "Tutored (by others), a man possessed!"
044.015 We shall indeed remove the Penalty for a while, (but) truly ye will revert (to your ways).
044.016 One day We shall seize you with a mighty onslaught: We will indeed (then) exact Retribution!
044.017 We did, before them, try the people of Pharaoh: there came to them a messenger most honourable,
044.018 Saying: "Restore to me the Servants of God: I am to you a messenger worthy of all trust;
044.019 "And be not arrogant as against God: for I come to you with authority manifest.
044.020 "For me, I have sought safety with my Lord and your Lord, against your injuring me.
044.021 "If ye believe me not, at least keep yourselves away from me."
044.022 (But they were aggressive:) then he cried to his Lord: "These are indeed a people given to sin."
044.023 (The reply came:) "March forth with My Servants by night: for ye are sure to be pursued.
044.024 "And leave the sea as a furrow (divided): for they are a host (destined) to be drowned."
044.025 How many were the gardens and springs they left behind,
044.026 And corn-fields and noble buildings,
044.027 And wealth (and conveniences of life), wherein they had taken such delight!
044.028 Thus (was their end)! And We made other people inherit (those things)!
044.029 And neither heaven nor earth shed a tear over them: nor were they given a respite (again).
044.030 We did deliver aforetime the Children of Israel from humiliating Punishment,
044.031 Inflicted by Pharaoh, for he was arrogant (even) among inordinate transgressors.
044.032 And We chose them aforetime above the nations, knowingly,
044.033 And granted them Signs in which there was a manifest trial
044.034 As to these (Quraysh), they say forsooth:
044.035 "There is nothing beyond our first death, and we shall not be raised again.
044.036 "Then bring (back) our forefathers, if what ye say is true!"
044.037 What! Are they better than the people of Tubba and those who were before them? We destroyed them because they were guilty of sin.
044.038 We created not the heavens, the earth, and all between them, merely in (idle) sport:
044.039 We created them not except for just ends: but most of them do not understand.
044.040 Verily the Day of sorting out is the time appointed for all of them--
044.041 The Day when no protector can avail his client in aught, and no help can they receive,
044.042 Except such as receive God's Mercy: for He is Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.
044.043 Verily the tree of Zaqqum
044.044 Will be the food of the Sinful--
044.045 Like molten brass; it will boil in their insides.
044.046 Like the boiling of scalding water.
044.047 (A voice will cry: "Seize ye him and drag him into the midst of the Blazing Fire!
044.048 "Then pour over his head the Penalty of Boiling Water,
044.049 "Taste thou (this)! Truly wast thou mighty, full of honour!
044.050 "Truly this is what ye used to doubt!"
044.051 As to the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security,
044.052 Among Gardens and Springs;
044.053 Dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade, they will face each other;
044.054 Moreover, We shall join them to Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes.
044.055 There can they call for every kind of fruit in peace and security;
044.056 Nor will they there taste Death, except the first death; and He will preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire--
044.057 As a Bounty from thy Lord! that will be the supreme achievement!
044.058 Verily, We have made this (Qur'an) easy, in thy tongue, in order that they may give heed.
044.059 So wait thou and watch; for they (too) are waiting.
Abu Zubair meriwayatkan dari Jabir bin Abdullah bahwa Nabi Muhammad SAW bersabda:
"Setiap penyakit ada obatnya. Jika obat yang tepat diberikan dengan izin Allah, penyakit itu akan sembuh".
(HR. Muslim, Ahmad dan Hakim).
Kamis, 31 Desember 2009
Diposkan oleh FX di 08.35
The Holy Al-Qur'an (English version)
- Surah 1 - Al Fatiha THE OPENING
- Surah 2 - Al Baqarah THE HEIFER
- Surah 3 - Ali 'Imran - THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN
- Surah 4 - Al-Nisa' THE WOMEN
- Surah 5 - Al Ma'idah THE REPAST
- Surah 6 - Al An'am THE CATTLE
- Surah 7 - Al A'raf THE HEIGHTS
- Surah 8 - Al Anfal THE SPOILS OF WAR
- Surah 9 - Al Tawbah THE REPENTANCE
- Surah 10 - Yunus JONAH
- Surah 11 - Hud THE PROPHET HUD
- Surah 12 - Yusuf JOSEPH
- Surah 13 - Al Ra'd THE THUNDER
- Surah 14 - Ibrahim ABRAHAM
- Surah 15 - Al Hijr THE ROCKY TRACT
- Surah 16 - Al Nahl BEES
- Surah 17 - Al Isra' THE NIGHT JOURNEY
- Surah 18 - Al Kahf THE CAVE
- Surah 19 - Maryam MARY
- Surah 20 - TA HA
- Surah 21 - Al Anbiya THE PROPHETS
- Surah 22 - Al Hajj THE PILGRIMAGE
- Surah 23 - Al Mu'minun THE BELIEVERS
- Surah 24 - Al Nur THE LIGHT
- Surah 25 - Al Furqan THE CRITERION
- Surah 26 - Al Shu'ara' THE POETS
- Surah 27 - Al Naml THE ANTS
- Surah 28 - Al Qasas THE NARRATIONS
- Surah 29 - Al 'Ankabut THE SPIDER
- Surah 30 - Al Rum THE ROMANS
- Surah 31 - Luqman LUQMAN
- Surah 32 - Al Sajdah THE PROSTRATION
- Surah 33 - Al Ahzab THE CONFEDERATES
- Surah 34 - Saba' SHEBA
- Surah 35 - Fatir THE ORIGINATOR OF CREATION
- Surah 36 - Ya Sin YA SIN
- Surah 37 - Al Saffat THOSE RANGED IN RANKS
- Surah 38 - Sad SAD
- Surah 39 - Al Zumar CROWDS
- Surah 40 - Ghafir FORGIVER
- Surah 41 - Fussilat EXPOUNDED
- Surah 42 - Al Shura CONSULTATION
- Surah 43 - Al Zukhruf THE GOLD ADORNMENTS
- Surah 44 - Al Dukhan THE SMOKE
- Surah 45 - Al Jathiyah THE KNEELING DOWN
- Surah 46 - Al Ahqaf WINDING SAND-TRACTS
- Surah 47 - Muhammad MUHAMMAD
- Surah 48 - Al Fath THE VICTORY
- Surah 49 - Al Hujurat THE CHAMBERS
- Surah 50 - Qaf QAF
- Surah 51 - Al Dhariyat THE WINDS THAT SCATTER
- Surah 52 - Al Tur THE MOUNT
- Surah 53 - Al Najm THE STAR
- Surah 54 - Al Qamar THE MOON
- Surah 55 - Al Rahman THE MOST GRACIOUS
- Surah 56 - Al Waq'iah THE INEVITABLE
- Surah 57 - Al Hadid IRON
- Surah 58 - Al Mujadilah THE WOMAN WHO PLEADS
- Surah 59 - Al Hashr THE MUSTERING
- Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah THAT WHICH EXAMINES
- Surah 61 - Al Saff THE BATTLE ARRAY
- Surah 62 - Al Jumu'ah FRIDAY
- Surah 63 - Al Munafiqun THE HYPOCRITES
- Surah 64 - Al Taghabun THE MUTUAL LOSS AND GAIN
- Surah 65 - Al Talaq DIVORCE
- Surah 66 - Al Tahrim PROHIBITION
- Surah 67 - Al Mulk THE DOMINION
- Surah 68 - Al Qalam THE PEN
- Surah 69 - Al Haqqah THE SURE REALITY
- Surah 70 - Al Ma'arij THE WAYS OF ASCENT
- Surah 71 - Nuh NOAH
- Surah 72 - Al Jinn THE SPIRITS
- Surah 73 - Al Muzzammil THE ENFOLDED ONE
- Surah 74 - Al Muddaththir THE ONE WRAPPED UP
- Surah 75 - Al Qiyamah THE RESURRECTION
- Surah 76 - Al Insan MAN
- Surah 77 - Al Mursalat THOSE SENT FORTH
- Surah 78 - Al Naba' THE GREAT NEWS
- Surah 79 - Al Nazi'at THOSE WHO TEAR OUT
- Surah 80 - 'Abasa HE FROWNED
- Surah 81 - Al Takwir THE FOLDING UP
- Surah 82 - Al Infitar THE CLEAVING ASUNDER
- Surah 83 - Al Mutaffifin THE DEALERS IN FRAUD
- Surah 84 - Al Inshiqaq THE RENDING ASUNDER
- Surah 85 - Al Buruj THE CONSTELLATIONS
- Surah 86 - Al Tariq THE NIGHT STAR
- Surah 87 - Al A'la THE MOST HIGH
- Surah 88 - Al Ghashiyah THE OVERWHELMING EVENT
- Surah 89 - Al Fajr THE DAWN
- Surah 90 - Al Balad THE CITY
- Surah 91 - Al Shams THE SUN
- Surah 92 - Al Layl THE NIGHT
- Surah 93 - Al Duha THE GLORIOUS MORNING LIGHT
- Surah 94 - Al Sharh THE EXPANSION OF THE BREAST
- Surah 95 - Al Tin THE FIG
- Surah 96 - Al Alaq THE CLINGING CLOT
- Surah 97 - Al Qadr THE NIGHT OF POWER
- Surah 98 - Al Bayyinah THE CLEAR EVIDENCE
- Surah 99 - Al Zalzalah THE EARTHQUAKE
- Surah 100 - Al 'Adiyat THOSE THAT RUN
- Surah 101 - Al Qari'ah THE GREAT CALAMITY
- Surah 102 - Al Takathur THE PILING UP
- Surah 103 - Al 'Asr TIME THROUGH THE AGES
- Surah 104 - Al Humazah THE SCANDALMONGER
- Surah 105 - Al Fil THE ELEPHANT
- Surah 106 - Quraysh THE TRIBE OF QURAYSH
- Surah 107 - Al Ma'un THE NEIGHBOURLY ASSISTANCE
- Surah 108 - Al Kawthar THE ABUNDANCE
- Surah 109 - Al Kafirun THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH
- Surah 110 - Al Nasr THE HELP
- Surah 111 - Al Masad THE PLAITED ROPE
- Surah 112 - Al Ikhlas THE PURITY OF FAITH
- Surah 113 - Al Falaq THE DAYBREAK
- Surah 114 - Al Nas MANKIND
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Angina Pectoris
- Anomalous Left Coronary Artery From the Pulmonary Artery
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Stenosis, Subaortic
- Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvar
- Ashman Phenomenon
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Myxoma
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Dissociation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Benign Cardiac Tumors
- Brugada Syndrome
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis
- Coronary Artery Vasospasm
- Digitalis Toxicity
- Dissection, Aortic
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Eisenmenger Syndrome
- First-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- HACEK Group Infections (Infective Endocarditis)
- Heart Failure - Decompensatio Cordis
- Holiday Heart Syndrome
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Junctional Rhythm
- Loeffler Endocarditis
- Long QT Syndrome
- Lutembacher Syndrome
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Rupture
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pericarditis Acute
- Pericarditis, Constrictive
- Pericarditis, Constrictive-Effusive
- Pulmonic Regurgitation
- Pulmonic Stenosis
- Right Ventricular Infarction
- Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysms
- Second-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Third-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Torsade de Pointes
- Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Tricuspid Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome