043.002 By the Book that makes things clear--
043.003 We have made it a Qur'an in Arabic, that ye may be able to understand (and learn wisdom).
043.004 And verily, it is in the Mother of the Book, in Our Presence, high (in dignity), full of wisdom.
043.005 Shall We then take away the Message from you and repel (you), for that ye are a people transgressing beyond bounds?
043.006 But how many were the prophets We sent amongst the peoples of old?
043.007 And never came there a prophet to them but they mocked him.
043.008 So We destroyed (them)- stronger in power than these-- and (thus) has passed on the Parable of the peoples of old.
043.009 If thou wert to question them, 'Who created the heavens and the earth?' They would be sure to reply, 'They were created by (Him), the Exalted in Power, Full of Knowledge'--
043.010 (Yea, the same that) has made for you the earth (like a carpet) spread out, and has made for you roads (and channels) therein, in order that ye may find guidance (on the way);
043.011 That sends down (from time to time) rain from the sky in due measure-- and We raise to life therewith a land that is dead; even so will ye be raised (from the dead)--
043.012 That has created pairs in all things, and has made for you ships and cattle on which ye ride,
043.013 In order that ye may sit firm and square on their backs, and when so seated, ye may celebrate the (kind) favour of your Lord, and say, "Glory to Him Who has subjected these to our (use), for we could never have accomplished this (by ourselves),
043.014 "And to our Lord, surely, must we turn back!"
043.015 Yet they attribute to some of His servants a share with Him (in his godhead)! truly is man a blasphemous ingrate avowed!
043.016 What! has He taken daughters out of what He himself creates, and granted to you sons for choice?
043.017 When news is brought to one of them of (the birth of) what he sets up as a likeness to (God) Most Gracious, his face darkens, and he is filled with inward grief!
043.018 Is then one brought up among trinkets, and unable to give a clear account in a dispute (to be associated with God)?
043.019 And they make into females angels who themselves serve God. Did they witness their creation? Their evidence will be recorded, and they will be called to account!
043.020 ("Ah!") they say, "If it had been the will of (God) Most Gracious, we should not have worshipped such (deities)!" Of that they have no knowledge! they do nothing but lie!
043.021 What! have We given them a Book before this, to which they are holding fast?
043.022 Nay! they say: "We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we do guide ourselves by their footsteps."
043.023 Just in the same way, whenever We sent a Warner before thee to any people, the wealthy ones among them said: "We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we will certainly follow in their footsteps."
043.024 He said: "What! Even if I brought you better guidance than that which ye found your fathers following?" They said: "For us, we deny that ye (prophets) are sent (on a mission at all)."
043.025 So We extracted retribution from them: now see what was the end of those who rejected (Truth)!
043.026 Behold! Abraham said to his father and his people: "I do indeed clear myself of what ye worship:
043.027 "(I worship) only Him Who made me, and He will certainly guide me."
043.028 And he left it as a Word to endure among those who came after him, that they may turn back (to God).
043.029 Yea, I have given the good things of this life to these (men) and their fathers, until the Truth has come to them, and a messenger making things clear.
043.030 But when the Truth came to them, they said: "This is sorcery, and we do reject it."
043.031 Also, they say: "Why is not this Qur'an sent down to some leading man in either of the two (chief) cities?"
043.032 Is it they who would portion out the Mercy of thy Lord? It is We Who portion out between them their livelihood in the life of this world: and We raise some of them above others in ranks, so that some may command work from others. But the Mercy of thy Lord is better than the (wealth) which they amass.
043.033 And were it not that (all) men might become of one (evil) way of life, We would provide, for everyone that blasphemes against (God) Most Gracious, silver roofs for their houses and (silver) stair-ways on which to go up,
043.034 And (silver) doors to their houses, and thrones (of silver) on which they could recline,
043.035 And also adornments of gold. But all this were nothing but conveniences of the present life: The Hereafter, in the sight of thy Lord is for the Righteous.
043.036 If anyone withdraws himself from remembrance of (God) Most Gracious, We appoint for him an evil one, to be an intimate companion to him.
043.037 Such (evil ones) really hinder them from the Path, but they think that they are being guided aright!
043.038 At length, when (such a one) comes to Us, he says (to his evil companion): "Would that between me and thee were the distance of East and West!" Ah! evil is the companion (indeed)!
043.039 When ye have done wrong, it will avail you nothing, that Day, that ye shall be partners in Punishment!
043.040 Canst thou then make the deaf to hear, or give direction to the blind or to such as (wander) in manifest error?
043.041 Even if We take thee away, We shall be sure to exact retribution from them,
043.042 Or We shall show thee that (accomplished) which We have promised them: for verily We shall prevail over them.
043.043 So hold thou fast to the Revelation sent down to thee; verily thou art on a Straight Way.
043.044 The (Qur'an) is indeed the message, for thee and for thy people; and soon shall ye (all) be brought to account.
043.045 And question thou our messengers whom We sent before thee; did We appoint any deities other than (God) Most Gracious, to be worshipped?
043.046 We did send Moses aforetime, with Our Signs, to Pharaoh and his Chiefs: He said, "I am a messenger of the Lord of the Worlds."
043.047 But when he came to them with Our Signs, behold they ridiculed them.
043.048 We showed them Sign after Sign, each greater than its fellow, and We seized them with Punishment, in order that they might turn (to Us).
043.049 And they said, "O thou sorcerer! Invoke thy Lord for us according to His covenant with thee; for we shall truly accept guidance."
043.050 But when We removed the Penalty from them, behold, they broke their word.
043.051 And Pharaoh proclaimed among his people, saying: "O my people! Does not the dominion of Egypt belong to me, (witness) these streams flowing underneath my (palace)? What! see ye not then?
043.052 "Am I not better than this (Moses), who is a contemptible wretch and can scarcely express himself clearly?
043.053 "Then why are not gold bracelets bestowed on him, or (why) come (not) with him angels accompanying him in procession?"
043.054 Thus did he make fools of his people, and they obeyed him: truly were they a people rebellious (against God).
043.055 When at length they provoked Us, We exacted retribution from them, and We drowned them all.
043.056 And We made them (a people) of the Past and an Example to later ages.
043.057 When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
043.058 And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
043.059 He was no more than a servant: We granted Our favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of Israel.
043.060 And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the earth.
043.061 And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgement): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.
043.062 Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
043.063 When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear God and obey me.
043.064 "For God, He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him: this is a Straight Way."
043.065 But sects from among themselves fell into disagreement: then woe to the wrong-doers, from the Penalty of a Grievous Day!
043.066 Do they only wait for the Hour - that it should come on them all of a sudden, while they perceive not?
043.067 Friends on that day will be foes, one to another-- except the Righteous.
043.068 My devotees! no fear shall be on you that Day, nor shall ye grieve--
043.069 (Being) those who have believed in Our Signs and bowed (their wills to Ours) in Islam.
043.070 Enter ye the Garden, ye and your wives, in (beauty and) rejoicing.
043.071 To them will be passed round, dishes and goblets of gold: there will be there all that the souls could desire, all that their eyes could delight in: and ye shall abide therein (for aye).
043.072 Such will be the Garden of which ye are made heirs for your (good) deeds (in life).
043.073 Ye shall have therein abundance of fruit, from which ye shall have satisfaction.
043.074 The sinners will be in the Punishment of Hell, to dwell therein (for aye):
043.075 Nowise will the (Punishment) be lightened for them, and in despair will they be there overwhelmed.
043.076 Nowise shall We be unjust to them: but it is they who have been unjust themselves.
043.077 They will cry: "O Malik! would that thy Lord put an end to us!" He will say, "Nay, but ye shall abide!"
043.078 Verily We have brought the Truth to you: but most of you have a hatred for Truth.
043.079 What! have they settled some plan (among themselves)? But it is We Who settle things.
043.080 Or do they think that We hear not their secrets and their private counsels? Indeed (We do), and Our messengers are by them, to record.
043.081 Say: "If (God) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship."
043.082 Glory to the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne (of Authority)! (He is free) from the things they attribute (to him)!
043.083 So leave them to babble and play (with vanities) until they meet that Day of theirs, which they have been promised.
043.084 It is He Who is God in heaven and God on earth; and He is full of Wisdom and Knowledge.
043.085 And blessed is He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all between them: with Him is the Knowledge of the Hour (of Judgement ): and to Him shall ye be brought back.
043.086 And those whom they invoke besides God have no power of intercession-- only he who bears witness to the Truth, and they know (him).
043.087 If thou ask them, who created them, they will certainly say, God: How then are they deluded away (from the Truth)?
043.088 (God has knowledge) of the (Prophet's) cry, "O my Lord! Truly these are people who will not believe!"
043.089 But turn away from them, and say "Peace!" But soon shall they know!
Abu Zubair meriwayatkan dari Jabir bin Abdullah bahwa Nabi Muhammad SAW bersabda:
"Setiap penyakit ada obatnya. Jika obat yang tepat diberikan dengan izin Allah, penyakit itu akan sembuh".
(HR. Muslim, Ahmad dan Hakim).
Kamis, 31 Desember 2009
Diposkan oleh FX di 08.36
The Holy Al-Qur'an (English version)
- Surah 1 - Al Fatiha THE OPENING
- Surah 2 - Al Baqarah THE HEIFER
- Surah 3 - Ali 'Imran - THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN
- Surah 4 - Al-Nisa' THE WOMEN
- Surah 5 - Al Ma'idah THE REPAST
- Surah 6 - Al An'am THE CATTLE
- Surah 7 - Al A'raf THE HEIGHTS
- Surah 8 - Al Anfal THE SPOILS OF WAR
- Surah 9 - Al Tawbah THE REPENTANCE
- Surah 10 - Yunus JONAH
- Surah 11 - Hud THE PROPHET HUD
- Surah 12 - Yusuf JOSEPH
- Surah 13 - Al Ra'd THE THUNDER
- Surah 14 - Ibrahim ABRAHAM
- Surah 15 - Al Hijr THE ROCKY TRACT
- Surah 16 - Al Nahl BEES
- Surah 17 - Al Isra' THE NIGHT JOURNEY
- Surah 18 - Al Kahf THE CAVE
- Surah 19 - Maryam MARY
- Surah 20 - TA HA
- Surah 21 - Al Anbiya THE PROPHETS
- Surah 22 - Al Hajj THE PILGRIMAGE
- Surah 23 - Al Mu'minun THE BELIEVERS
- Surah 24 - Al Nur THE LIGHT
- Surah 25 - Al Furqan THE CRITERION
- Surah 26 - Al Shu'ara' THE POETS
- Surah 27 - Al Naml THE ANTS
- Surah 28 - Al Qasas THE NARRATIONS
- Surah 29 - Al 'Ankabut THE SPIDER
- Surah 30 - Al Rum THE ROMANS
- Surah 31 - Luqman LUQMAN
- Surah 32 - Al Sajdah THE PROSTRATION
- Surah 33 - Al Ahzab THE CONFEDERATES
- Surah 34 - Saba' SHEBA
- Surah 35 - Fatir THE ORIGINATOR OF CREATION
- Surah 36 - Ya Sin YA SIN
- Surah 37 - Al Saffat THOSE RANGED IN RANKS
- Surah 38 - Sad SAD
- Surah 39 - Al Zumar CROWDS
- Surah 40 - Ghafir FORGIVER
- Surah 41 - Fussilat EXPOUNDED
- Surah 42 - Al Shura CONSULTATION
- Surah 43 - Al Zukhruf THE GOLD ADORNMENTS
- Surah 44 - Al Dukhan THE SMOKE
- Surah 45 - Al Jathiyah THE KNEELING DOWN
- Surah 46 - Al Ahqaf WINDING SAND-TRACTS
- Surah 47 - Muhammad MUHAMMAD
- Surah 48 - Al Fath THE VICTORY
- Surah 49 - Al Hujurat THE CHAMBERS
- Surah 50 - Qaf QAF
- Surah 51 - Al Dhariyat THE WINDS THAT SCATTER
- Surah 52 - Al Tur THE MOUNT
- Surah 53 - Al Najm THE STAR
- Surah 54 - Al Qamar THE MOON
- Surah 55 - Al Rahman THE MOST GRACIOUS
- Surah 56 - Al Waq'iah THE INEVITABLE
- Surah 57 - Al Hadid IRON
- Surah 58 - Al Mujadilah THE WOMAN WHO PLEADS
- Surah 59 - Al Hashr THE MUSTERING
- Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah THAT WHICH EXAMINES
- Surah 61 - Al Saff THE BATTLE ARRAY
- Surah 62 - Al Jumu'ah FRIDAY
- Surah 63 - Al Munafiqun THE HYPOCRITES
- Surah 64 - Al Taghabun THE MUTUAL LOSS AND GAIN
- Surah 65 - Al Talaq DIVORCE
- Surah 66 - Al Tahrim PROHIBITION
- Surah 67 - Al Mulk THE DOMINION
- Surah 68 - Al Qalam THE PEN
- Surah 69 - Al Haqqah THE SURE REALITY
- Surah 70 - Al Ma'arij THE WAYS OF ASCENT
- Surah 71 - Nuh NOAH
- Surah 72 - Al Jinn THE SPIRITS
- Surah 73 - Al Muzzammil THE ENFOLDED ONE
- Surah 74 - Al Muddaththir THE ONE WRAPPED UP
- Surah 75 - Al Qiyamah THE RESURRECTION
- Surah 76 - Al Insan MAN
- Surah 77 - Al Mursalat THOSE SENT FORTH
- Surah 78 - Al Naba' THE GREAT NEWS
- Surah 79 - Al Nazi'at THOSE WHO TEAR OUT
- Surah 80 - 'Abasa HE FROWNED
- Surah 81 - Al Takwir THE FOLDING UP
- Surah 82 - Al Infitar THE CLEAVING ASUNDER
- Surah 83 - Al Mutaffifin THE DEALERS IN FRAUD
- Surah 84 - Al Inshiqaq THE RENDING ASUNDER
- Surah 85 - Al Buruj THE CONSTELLATIONS
- Surah 86 - Al Tariq THE NIGHT STAR
- Surah 87 - Al A'la THE MOST HIGH
- Surah 88 - Al Ghashiyah THE OVERWHELMING EVENT
- Surah 89 - Al Fajr THE DAWN
- Surah 90 - Al Balad THE CITY
- Surah 91 - Al Shams THE SUN
- Surah 92 - Al Layl THE NIGHT
- Surah 93 - Al Duha THE GLORIOUS MORNING LIGHT
- Surah 94 - Al Sharh THE EXPANSION OF THE BREAST
- Surah 95 - Al Tin THE FIG
- Surah 96 - Al Alaq THE CLINGING CLOT
- Surah 97 - Al Qadr THE NIGHT OF POWER
- Surah 98 - Al Bayyinah THE CLEAR EVIDENCE
- Surah 99 - Al Zalzalah THE EARTHQUAKE
- Surah 100 - Al 'Adiyat THOSE THAT RUN
- Surah 101 - Al Qari'ah THE GREAT CALAMITY
- Surah 102 - Al Takathur THE PILING UP
- Surah 103 - Al 'Asr TIME THROUGH THE AGES
- Surah 104 - Al Humazah THE SCANDALMONGER
- Surah 105 - Al Fil THE ELEPHANT
- Surah 106 - Quraysh THE TRIBE OF QURAYSH
- Surah 107 - Al Ma'un THE NEIGHBOURLY ASSISTANCE
- Surah 108 - Al Kawthar THE ABUNDANCE
- Surah 109 - Al Kafirun THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH
- Surah 110 - Al Nasr THE HELP
- Surah 111 - Al Masad THE PLAITED ROPE
- Surah 112 - Al Ikhlas THE PURITY OF FAITH
- Surah 113 - Al Falaq THE DAYBREAK
- Surah 114 - Al Nas MANKIND
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Angina Pectoris
- Anomalous Left Coronary Artery From the Pulmonary Artery
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Stenosis, Subaortic
- Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvar
- Ashman Phenomenon
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Myxoma
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Dissociation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Benign Cardiac Tumors
- Brugada Syndrome
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis
- Coronary Artery Vasospasm
- Digitalis Toxicity
- Dissection, Aortic
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Eisenmenger Syndrome
- First-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- HACEK Group Infections (Infective Endocarditis)
- Heart Failure - Decompensatio Cordis
- Holiday Heart Syndrome
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Junctional Rhythm
- Loeffler Endocarditis
- Long QT Syndrome
- Lutembacher Syndrome
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Rupture
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pericarditis Acute
- Pericarditis, Constrictive
- Pericarditis, Constrictive-Effusive
- Pulmonic Regurgitation
- Pulmonic Stenosis
- Right Ventricular Infarction
- Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysms
- Second-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Third-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Torsade de Pointes
- Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Tricuspid Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome