056.001 When the Event inevitable cometh to pass,
056.002 Then will no (soul) entertain falsehood concerning its coming.
056.003 (Many) will it bring low; (many) will it exalt;
056.004 When the earth shall be shaken to its depths,
056.005 And the mountains shall be crumbled to atoms,
056.006 Becoming dust scattered abroad,
056.007 And ye shall be sorted out into three classes.
056.008 Then (there will be) the Companions of the Right Hand;- What will be the Companions of the Right Hand?
056.009 And the Companions of the Left Hand,- what will be the Companions of the Left Hand?
056.010 And those Foremost (in Faith) will be Foremost (in the Hereafter).
056.011 These will be those Nearest to God:
056.012 In Gardens of Bliss:
056.013 A number of people from those of old,
056.014 And a few from those of later times.
056.015 (They will be) on Thrones encrusted (with gold and precious stones),
056.016 Reclining on them, facing each other.
056.017 Round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness),
056.018 With goblets, (shining) beakers, and cups (filled) out of clear-flowing fountains:
056.019 No after-ache will they receive therefrom, nor will they suffer intoxication:
056.020 And with fruits, any that they may select:
056.021 And the flesh of fowls, any that they may desire.
056.022 And (there will be) Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes,-
056.023 Like unto Pearls well-guarded.
056.024 A Reward for the deeds of their past (life).
056.025 Not frivolity will they hear therein, nor any taint of ill,-
056.026 Only the saying, "Peace! Peace".
056.027 The Companions of the Right Hand,- what will be the Companions of the Right Hand?
056.028 (They will be) among Lote-trees without thorns,
056.029 Among Talh trees with flowers (or fruits) piled one above another,-
056.030 In shade long-extended,
056.031 By water flowing constantly,
056.032 And fruit in abundance.
056.033 Whose season is not limited, nor (supply) forbidden,
056.034 And on Thrones (of Dignity), raised high.
056.035 We have created (their Companions) of special creation.
056.036 And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled), -
056.037 Beloved (by nature), equal in age,-
056.038 For the Companions of the Right Hand.
056.039 A (goodly) number from those of old,
056.040 And a (goodly) number from those of later times.
056.041 The Companions of the Left Hand,- what will be the Companions of the Left Hand?
056.042 (They will be) in the midst of a Fierce Blast of Fire and in Boiling Water,
056.043 And in the shades of Black Smoke:
056.044 Nothing (will there be) to refresh, nor to please:
056.045 For that they were wont to be indulged, before that, in wealth (and luxury),
056.046 And persisted obstinately in wickedness supreme!
056.047 And they used to say, "What! when we die and become dust and bones, shall we then indeed be raised up again?-
056.048 "(We) and our fathers of old?"
056.049 Say: "Yea, those of old and those of later times,
056.050 "All will certainly be gathered together for the meeting appointed for a Day well-known.
056.051 "Then will ye truly,- O ye that go wrong, and treat (Truth) as Falsehood!-
056.052 "Ye will surely taste of the Tree of Zaqqum.
056.053 "Then will ye fill your insides therewith,
056.054 "And drink Boiling Water on top of it:
056.055 "Indeed ye shall drink like diseased camels raging with thirst!"
056.056 Such will be their entertainment on the Day of Requital!
056.057 It is We Who have created you: why will ye not witness the Truth?
056.058 Do ye then see?- The (human Seed) that ye throw out,-
056.059 Is it ye who create it, or are We the Creators?
056.060 We have decreed Death to be your common lot, and We are not to be frustrated
056.061 from changing your Forms and creating you (again) in (forms) that ye know not.
056.062 And ye certainly know already the first form of creation: why then do ye not celebrate His praises?
056.063 See ye the seed that ye sow in the ground?
056.064 Is it ye that cause it to grow, or are We the Cause?
056.065 Were it Our Will, We could crumble it to dry powder, and ye would be left in wonderment,
056.066 (Saying), "We are indeed left with debts (for nothing):
056.067 "Indeed are we shut out (of the fruits of our labour)"
056.068 See ye the water which ye drink?
056.069 Do ye bring it down (in rain) from the cloud or do We?
056.070 Were it Our Will, We could make it salt (and unpalatable): then why do ye not give thanks?
056.071 See ye the Fire which ye kindle?
056.072 Is it ye who grow the tree which feeds the fire, or do We grow it?
056.073 We have made it a memorial (of Our handiwork), and an article of comfort and convenience for the denizens of deserts.
056.074 Then celebrate with praises the name of thy Lord, the Supreme!
056.075 Furthermore I call to witness the setting of the Stars,-
056.076 And that is indeed a mighty adjuration if ye but knew,-
056.077 That this is indeed a Qur'an Most Honourable,
056.078 In Book well-guarded,
056.079 Which none shall touch but those who are clean:
056.080 A Revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.
056.081 Is it such a Message that ye would hold in light esteem?
056.082 And have ye made it your livelihood that ye should declare it false?
056.083 Then why do ye not (intervene) when (the soul of the dying man) reaches the throat,-
056.084 And ye the while (sit) looking on,-
056.085 But We are nearer to him than ye, and yet see not,-
056.086 Then why do ye not,- If you are exempt from (future) account,-
056.087 Call back the soul, if ye are true (in the claim of independence)?
056.088 Thus, then, if he be of those Nearest to God,
056.089 (There is for him) Rest and Satisfaction, and a Garden of Delights.
056.090 And if he be of the Companions of the Right Hand,
056.091 (For him is the salutation), "Peace be unto thee", from the Companions of the Right Hand.
056.092 And if he be of those who treat (Truth) as Falsehood, who go wrong,
056.093 For him is Entertainment with Boiling Water.
056.094 And burning in Hell-Fire.
056.095 Verily, this is the Very Truth and Certainty.
056.096 So celebrate with praises the name of thy Lord, the Supreme.
Abu Zubair meriwayatkan dari Jabir bin Abdullah bahwa Nabi Muhammad SAW bersabda:
"Setiap penyakit ada obatnya. Jika obat yang tepat diberikan dengan izin Allah, penyakit itu akan sembuh".
(HR. Muslim, Ahmad dan Hakim).
Kamis, 31 Desember 2009
056.001 When the Event inevitable cometh to pass,
Diposkan oleh FX di 08.25
The Holy Al-Qur'an (English version)
- Surah 1 - Al Fatiha THE OPENING
- Surah 2 - Al Baqarah THE HEIFER
- Surah 3 - Ali 'Imran - THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN
- Surah 4 - Al-Nisa' THE WOMEN
- Surah 5 - Al Ma'idah THE REPAST
- Surah 6 - Al An'am THE CATTLE
- Surah 7 - Al A'raf THE HEIGHTS
- Surah 8 - Al Anfal THE SPOILS OF WAR
- Surah 9 - Al Tawbah THE REPENTANCE
- Surah 10 - Yunus JONAH
- Surah 11 - Hud THE PROPHET HUD
- Surah 12 - Yusuf JOSEPH
- Surah 13 - Al Ra'd THE THUNDER
- Surah 14 - Ibrahim ABRAHAM
- Surah 15 - Al Hijr THE ROCKY TRACT
- Surah 16 - Al Nahl BEES
- Surah 17 - Al Isra' THE NIGHT JOURNEY
- Surah 18 - Al Kahf THE CAVE
- Surah 19 - Maryam MARY
- Surah 20 - TA HA
- Surah 21 - Al Anbiya THE PROPHETS
- Surah 22 - Al Hajj THE PILGRIMAGE
- Surah 23 - Al Mu'minun THE BELIEVERS
- Surah 24 - Al Nur THE LIGHT
- Surah 25 - Al Furqan THE CRITERION
- Surah 26 - Al Shu'ara' THE POETS
- Surah 27 - Al Naml THE ANTS
- Surah 28 - Al Qasas THE NARRATIONS
- Surah 29 - Al 'Ankabut THE SPIDER
- Surah 30 - Al Rum THE ROMANS
- Surah 31 - Luqman LUQMAN
- Surah 32 - Al Sajdah THE PROSTRATION
- Surah 33 - Al Ahzab THE CONFEDERATES
- Surah 34 - Saba' SHEBA
- Surah 35 - Fatir THE ORIGINATOR OF CREATION
- Surah 36 - Ya Sin YA SIN
- Surah 37 - Al Saffat THOSE RANGED IN RANKS
- Surah 38 - Sad SAD
- Surah 39 - Al Zumar CROWDS
- Surah 40 - Ghafir FORGIVER
- Surah 41 - Fussilat EXPOUNDED
- Surah 42 - Al Shura CONSULTATION
- Surah 43 - Al Zukhruf THE GOLD ADORNMENTS
- Surah 44 - Al Dukhan THE SMOKE
- Surah 45 - Al Jathiyah THE KNEELING DOWN
- Surah 46 - Al Ahqaf WINDING SAND-TRACTS
- Surah 47 - Muhammad MUHAMMAD
- Surah 48 - Al Fath THE VICTORY
- Surah 49 - Al Hujurat THE CHAMBERS
- Surah 50 - Qaf QAF
- Surah 51 - Al Dhariyat THE WINDS THAT SCATTER
- Surah 52 - Al Tur THE MOUNT
- Surah 53 - Al Najm THE STAR
- Surah 54 - Al Qamar THE MOON
- Surah 55 - Al Rahman THE MOST GRACIOUS
- Surah 56 - Al Waq'iah THE INEVITABLE
- Surah 57 - Al Hadid IRON
- Surah 58 - Al Mujadilah THE WOMAN WHO PLEADS
- Surah 59 - Al Hashr THE MUSTERING
- Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah THAT WHICH EXAMINES
- Surah 61 - Al Saff THE BATTLE ARRAY
- Surah 62 - Al Jumu'ah FRIDAY
- Surah 63 - Al Munafiqun THE HYPOCRITES
- Surah 64 - Al Taghabun THE MUTUAL LOSS AND GAIN
- Surah 65 - Al Talaq DIVORCE
- Surah 66 - Al Tahrim PROHIBITION
- Surah 67 - Al Mulk THE DOMINION
- Surah 68 - Al Qalam THE PEN
- Surah 69 - Al Haqqah THE SURE REALITY
- Surah 70 - Al Ma'arij THE WAYS OF ASCENT
- Surah 71 - Nuh NOAH
- Surah 72 - Al Jinn THE SPIRITS
- Surah 73 - Al Muzzammil THE ENFOLDED ONE
- Surah 74 - Al Muddaththir THE ONE WRAPPED UP
- Surah 75 - Al Qiyamah THE RESURRECTION
- Surah 76 - Al Insan MAN
- Surah 77 - Al Mursalat THOSE SENT FORTH
- Surah 78 - Al Naba' THE GREAT NEWS
- Surah 79 - Al Nazi'at THOSE WHO TEAR OUT
- Surah 80 - 'Abasa HE FROWNED
- Surah 81 - Al Takwir THE FOLDING UP
- Surah 82 - Al Infitar THE CLEAVING ASUNDER
- Surah 83 - Al Mutaffifin THE DEALERS IN FRAUD
- Surah 84 - Al Inshiqaq THE RENDING ASUNDER
- Surah 85 - Al Buruj THE CONSTELLATIONS
- Surah 86 - Al Tariq THE NIGHT STAR
- Surah 87 - Al A'la THE MOST HIGH
- Surah 88 - Al Ghashiyah THE OVERWHELMING EVENT
- Surah 89 - Al Fajr THE DAWN
- Surah 90 - Al Balad THE CITY
- Surah 91 - Al Shams THE SUN
- Surah 92 - Al Layl THE NIGHT
- Surah 93 - Al Duha THE GLORIOUS MORNING LIGHT
- Surah 94 - Al Sharh THE EXPANSION OF THE BREAST
- Surah 95 - Al Tin THE FIG
- Surah 96 - Al Alaq THE CLINGING CLOT
- Surah 97 - Al Qadr THE NIGHT OF POWER
- Surah 98 - Al Bayyinah THE CLEAR EVIDENCE
- Surah 99 - Al Zalzalah THE EARTHQUAKE
- Surah 100 - Al 'Adiyat THOSE THAT RUN
- Surah 101 - Al Qari'ah THE GREAT CALAMITY
- Surah 102 - Al Takathur THE PILING UP
- Surah 103 - Al 'Asr TIME THROUGH THE AGES
- Surah 104 - Al Humazah THE SCANDALMONGER
- Surah 105 - Al Fil THE ELEPHANT
- Surah 106 - Quraysh THE TRIBE OF QURAYSH
- Surah 107 - Al Ma'un THE NEIGHBOURLY ASSISTANCE
- Surah 108 - Al Kawthar THE ABUNDANCE
- Surah 109 - Al Kafirun THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH
- Surah 110 - Al Nasr THE HELP
- Surah 111 - Al Masad THE PLAITED ROPE
- Surah 112 - Al Ikhlas THE PURITY OF FAITH
- Surah 113 - Al Falaq THE DAYBREAK
- Surah 114 - Al Nas MANKIND
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Angina Pectoris
- Anomalous Left Coronary Artery From the Pulmonary Artery
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Stenosis, Subaortic
- Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvar
- Ashman Phenomenon
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Myxoma
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Dissociation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Benign Cardiac Tumors
- Brugada Syndrome
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis
- Coronary Artery Vasospasm
- Digitalis Toxicity
- Dissection, Aortic
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Eisenmenger Syndrome
- First-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- HACEK Group Infections (Infective Endocarditis)
- Heart Failure - Decompensatio Cordis
- Holiday Heart Syndrome
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Junctional Rhythm
- Loeffler Endocarditis
- Long QT Syndrome
- Lutembacher Syndrome
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Rupture
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pericarditis Acute
- Pericarditis, Constrictive
- Pericarditis, Constrictive-Effusive
- Pulmonic Regurgitation
- Pulmonic Stenosis
- Right Ventricular Infarction
- Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysms
- Second-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Third-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Torsade de Pointes
- Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Tricuspid Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome