037.001 By those who range themselves in ranks,
037.002 And so are strong in repelling (evil),
037.003 And thus proclaim the Message (of God)!
037.004 Verily, verily, your God is one!-
037.005 Lord of the heavens and of the earth and all between them, and Lord of every point at the rising of the sun!
037.006 We have indeed decked the lower heaven with beauty (in) the stars,-
037.007 (For beauty) and for guard against all obstinate rebellious evil spirits,
037.008 (So) they should not strain their ears in the direction of the Exalted Assembly but be cast away from every side,
037.009 Repulsed, for they are under a perpetual penalty,
037.010 Except such as snatch away something by stealth, and they are pursued by a flaming fire, of piercing brightness.
037.011 Just ask their opinion: are they the more difficult to create, or the (other) beings We have created? Them have We created out of a sticky clay!
037.012 Truly dost thou marvel, while they ridicule,
037.013 And, when they are admonished, pay no heed,-
037.014 And, when they see a Sign, turn it to mockery,
037.015 And say, "This is nothing but evident sorcery!
037.016 "What! when we die, and become dust and bones, shall we (then) be raised up (again)
037.017 "And also our fathers of old?"
037.018 Say thou: "Yea, and ye shall then be humiliated (on account of your evil)."
037.019 Then it will be a single (compelling) cry; and behold, they will begin to see!
037.020 They will say, "Ah! Woe to us! This is the Day of Judgment!"
037.021 (A voice will say,) "This is the Day of Sorting Out, whose truth ye (once) denied!"
037.022 "Bring ye up", it shall be said, "The wrong-doers and their wives, and the things they worshipped-
037.023 "Besides God, and lead them to the Way to the (Fierce) Fire!
037.024 "But stop them, for they must be asked:
037.025 "'What is the matter with you that ye help not each other?'"
037.026 Nay, but that day they shall submit (to Judgment);
037.027 And they will turn to one another, and question one another.
037.028 They will say: "It was ye who used to come to us from the right hand (of power and authority)!"
037.029 They will reply: "Nay, ye yourselves had no Faith!
037.030 "Nor had we any authority over you. Nay, it was ye who were a people in obstinate rebellion!
037.031 "So now has been proved true, against us, the word of our Lord that we shall indeed (have to) taste (the punishment of our sins).
037.032 "We led you astray: for truly we were ourselves astray."
037.033 Truly, that Day, they will (all) share in the Penalty.
037.034 Verily that is how We shall deal with Sinners.
037.035 For they, when they were told that there is no god except God, would puff themselves up with Pride,
037.036 And say: "What! shall we give up our gods for the sake of a Poet possessed?"
037.037 Nay! he has come with the (very) Truth, and he confirms (the Message of) the apostles (before him).
037.038 Ye shall indeed taste of the Grievous Penalty;-
037.039 But it will be no more than the retribution of (the Evil) that ye have wrought;-
037.040 But the sincere (and devoted) Servants of God,-
037.041 For them is a Sustenance determined,
037.042 Fruits (Delights); and they (shall enjoy) honour and dignity,
037.043 In Gardens of Felicity,
037.044 Facing each other on Thrones (of Dignity):
037.045 Round will be passed to them a Cup from a clear-flowing fountain,
037.046 Crystal-white, of a taste delicious to those who drink (thereof),
037.047 Free from headiness; nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom.
037.048 And besides them will be chaste women, restraining their glances, with big eyes (of wonder and beauty).
037.049 As if they were (delicate) eggs closely guarded.
037.050 Then they will turn to one another and question one another.
037.051 One of them will start the talk and say: "I had an intimate companion (on the earth),
037.052 "Who used to say, 'what! art thou amongst those who bear witness to the Truth (of the Message)?
037.053 "'When we die and become dust and bones, shall we indeed receive rewards and punishments?'"
037.054 (A voice) said: "Would ye like to look down?"
037.055 He looked down and saw him in the midst of the Fire.
037.056 He said: "By God! thou wast little short of bringing me to perdition!
037.057 "Had it not been for the Grace of my Lord, I should certainly have been among those brought (there)!
037.058 "Is it (the case) that we shall not die,
037.059 "Except our first death, and that we shall not be punished?"
037.060 Verily this is the supreme achievement!
037.061 For the like of this let all strive, who wish to strive.
037.062 Is that the better entertainment or the Tree of Zaqqum?
037.063 For We have truly made it (as) a trial for the wrong-doers.
037.064 For it is a tree that springs out of the bottom of Hell-Fire:
037.065 The shoots of its fruit-stalks are like the heads of devils:
037.066 Truly they will eat thereof and fill their bellies therewith.
037.067 Then on top of that they will be given a mixture made of boiling water.
037.068 Then shall their return be to the (Blazing) Fire.
037.069 Truly they found their fathers on the wrong Path;
037.070 So they (too) were rushed down on their footsteps!
037.071 And truly before them, many of the ancients went astray;-
037.072 But We sent aforetime, among them, (apostles) to admonish them;-
037.073 Then see what was the end of those who were admonished (but heeded not),-
037.074 Except the sincere (and devoted) Servants of God.
037.075 (In the days of old), Noah cried to Us, and We are the best to hear prayer.
037.076 And We delivered him and his people from the Great Calamity,
037.077 And made his progeny to endure (on this earth);
037.078 And We left (this blessing) for him among generations to come in later times:
037.079 "Peace and salutation to Noah among the nations!"
037.080 Thus indeed do we reward those who do right.
037.081 For he was one of our believing Servants.
037.082 Then the rest we overwhelmed in the Flood.
037.083 Verily among those who followed his Way was Abraham.
037.084 Behold! he approached his Lord with a sound heart.
037.085 Behold! he said to his father and to his people, "What is that which ye worship?
037.086 "Is it a falsehood- gods other than God- that ye desire?
037.087 "Then what is your idea about the Lord of the worlds?"
037.088 Then did he cast a glance at the Stars.
037.089 And he said, "I am indeed sick (at heart)!"
037.090 So they turned away from him, and departed.
037.091 Then did he turn to their gods and said, "will ye not eat (of the offerings before you)?...
037.092 "What is the matter with you that ye speak not (intelligently)?"
037.093 Then did he turn upon them, striking (them) with the right hand.
037.094 Then came (the worshippers) with hurried steps, and faced (him).
037.095 He said: "Worship ye that which ye have (yourselves) carved?
037.096 "But God has created you and your handwork!"
037.097 They said, "Build him a furnace, and throw him into the blazing fire!"
037.098 (This failing), they then sought a stratagem against him, but We made them the ones most humiliated!
037.099 He said: "I will go to my Lord! He will surely guide me!
037.100 "O my Lord! Grant me a righteous (son)!"
037.101 So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear.
037.102 Then, when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him, he said: "O my son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice: Now see what is thy view!" (The son) said: "O my father! Do as thou art commanded: thou will find me, if God so wills one practising Patience and Constancy!"
037.103 So when they had both submitted their wills (to God), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice),
037.104 We called out to him "O Abraham!
037.105 "Thou hast already fulfilled the vision!" - thus indeed do We reward those who do right.
037.106 For this was obviously a trial-
037.107 And We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice:
037.108 And We left (this blessing) for him among generations (to come) in later times:
037.109 "Peace and salutation to Abraham!"
037.110 Thus indeed do We reward those who do right.
037.111 For he was one of our believing Servants.
037.112 And We gave him the good news of Isaac - a prophet,- one of the Righteous.
037.113 We blessed him and Isaac: but of their progeny are (some) that do right, and (some) that obviously do wrong, to their own souls.
037.114 Again (of old) We bestowed Our favour on Moses and Aaron,
037.115 And We delivered them and their people from (their) Great Calamity;
037.116 And We helped them, so they overcame (their troubles);
037.117 And We gave them the Book which helps to make things clear;
037.118 And We guided them to the Straight Way.
037.119 And We left (this blessing) for them among generations (to come) in later times:
037.120 "Peace and salutation to Moses and Aaron!"
037.121 Thus indeed do We reward those who do right.
037.122 For they were two of our believing Servants.
037.123 So also was Elias among those sent (by Us).
037.124 Behold, he said to his people, "Will ye not fear (God)?
037.125 "Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the Best of Creators,-
037.126 "God, your Lord and Cherisher and the Lord and Cherisher of your fathers of old?"
037.127 But they rejected him, and they will certainly be called up (for punishment),-
037.128 Except the sincere and devoted Servants of God (among them).
037.129 And We left (this blessing) for him among generations (to come) in later times:
037.130 "Peace and salutation to such as Elias!"
037.131 Thus indeed do We reward those who do right.
037.132 For he was one of our believing Servants.
037.133 So also was Lut among those sent (by Us).
037.134 Behold, We delivered him and his adherents, all
037.135 Except an old woman who was among those who lagged behind:
037.136 Then We destroyed the rest.
037.137 Verily, ye pass by their (sites), by day-
037.138 And by night: will ye not understand?
037.139 So also was Jonah among those sent (by Us).
037.140 When he ran away (like a slave from captivity) to the ship (fully) laden,
037.141 He (agreed to) cast lots, and he was condemned:
037.142 Then the big Fish did swallow him, and he had done acts worthy of blame.
037.143 Had it not been that he (repented and) glorified God,
037.144 He would certainly have remained inside the Fish till the Day of Resurrection.
037.145 But We cast him forth on the naked shore in a state of sickness,
037.146 And We caused to grow, over him, a spreading plant of the gourd kind.
037.147 And We sent him (on a mission) to a hundred thousand (men) or more.
037.148 And they believed; so We permitted them to enjoy (their life) for a while.
037.149 Now ask them their opinion: Is it that thy Lord has (only) daughters, and they have sons?-
037.150 Or that We created the angels female, and they are witnesses (thereto)?
037.151 Is it not that they say, from their own invention,
037.152 "God has begotten children"? but they are liars!
037.153 Did He (then) choose daughters rather than sons?
037.154 What is the matter with you? How judge ye?
037.155 Will ye not then receive admonition?
037.156 Or have ye an authority manifest?
037.157 Then bring ye your Book (of authority) if ye be truthful!
037.158 And they have invented a blood-relationship between Him and the Jinns: but the Jinns know (quite well) that they have indeed to appear (before his Judgment- Seat)!
037.159 Glory to God! (He is free) from the things they ascribe (to Him)!
037.160 Not (so do) the Servants of God, sincere and devoted.
037.161 For, verily, neither ye nor those ye worship-
037.162 Can lead (any) into temptation concerning God,
037.163 Except such as are (themselves) going to the blazing Fire!
037.164 (Those ranged in ranks say): "Not one of us but has a place appointed;
037.165 "And we are verily ranged in ranks (for service);
037.166 "And we are verily those who declare (God's) glory!"
037.167 And there were those who said,
037.168 "If only we had had before us a Message from those of old,
037.169 "We should certainly have been Servants of God, sincere (and devoted)!"
037.170 But (now that the Qur'an has come), they reject it: But soon will they know!
037.171 Already has Our Word been passed before (this) to our Servants sent (by Us),
037.172 That they would certainly be assisted,
037.173 And that Our forces,- they surely must conquer.
037.174 So turn thou away from them for a little while,
037.175 And watch them (how they fare), and they soon shall see (how thou farest)!
037.176 Do they wish (indeed) to hurry on our Punishment?
037.177 But when it descends into the open space before them, evil will be the morning for those who were warned (and heeded not)!
037.178 So turn thou away from them for a little while,
037.179 And watch (how they fare) and they soon shall see (how thou farest)!
037.180 Glory to thy Lord, the Lord of Honour and Power! (He is free) from what they ascribe (to Him)!
037.181 And Peace on the apostles!
037.182 And Praise to God, the Lord and Cherisher of the Worlds.
Abu Zubair meriwayatkan dari Jabir bin Abdullah bahwa Nabi Muhammad SAW bersabda:
"Setiap penyakit ada obatnya. Jika obat yang tepat diberikan dengan izin Allah, penyakit itu akan sembuh".
(HR. Muslim, Ahmad dan Hakim).
Kamis, 31 Desember 2009
037.001 By those who range themselves in ranks,
Diposkan oleh FX di 08.41
The Holy Al-Qur'an (English version)
- Surah 1 - Al Fatiha THE OPENING
- Surah 2 - Al Baqarah THE HEIFER
- Surah 3 - Ali 'Imran - THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN
- Surah 4 - Al-Nisa' THE WOMEN
- Surah 5 - Al Ma'idah THE REPAST
- Surah 6 - Al An'am THE CATTLE
- Surah 7 - Al A'raf THE HEIGHTS
- Surah 8 - Al Anfal THE SPOILS OF WAR
- Surah 9 - Al Tawbah THE REPENTANCE
- Surah 10 - Yunus JONAH
- Surah 11 - Hud THE PROPHET HUD
- Surah 12 - Yusuf JOSEPH
- Surah 13 - Al Ra'd THE THUNDER
- Surah 14 - Ibrahim ABRAHAM
- Surah 15 - Al Hijr THE ROCKY TRACT
- Surah 16 - Al Nahl BEES
- Surah 17 - Al Isra' THE NIGHT JOURNEY
- Surah 18 - Al Kahf THE CAVE
- Surah 19 - Maryam MARY
- Surah 20 - TA HA
- Surah 21 - Al Anbiya THE PROPHETS
- Surah 22 - Al Hajj THE PILGRIMAGE
- Surah 23 - Al Mu'minun THE BELIEVERS
- Surah 24 - Al Nur THE LIGHT
- Surah 25 - Al Furqan THE CRITERION
- Surah 26 - Al Shu'ara' THE POETS
- Surah 27 - Al Naml THE ANTS
- Surah 28 - Al Qasas THE NARRATIONS
- Surah 29 - Al 'Ankabut THE SPIDER
- Surah 30 - Al Rum THE ROMANS
- Surah 31 - Luqman LUQMAN
- Surah 32 - Al Sajdah THE PROSTRATION
- Surah 33 - Al Ahzab THE CONFEDERATES
- Surah 34 - Saba' SHEBA
- Surah 35 - Fatir THE ORIGINATOR OF CREATION
- Surah 36 - Ya Sin YA SIN
- Surah 37 - Al Saffat THOSE RANGED IN RANKS
- Surah 38 - Sad SAD
- Surah 39 - Al Zumar CROWDS
- Surah 40 - Ghafir FORGIVER
- Surah 41 - Fussilat EXPOUNDED
- Surah 42 - Al Shura CONSULTATION
- Surah 43 - Al Zukhruf THE GOLD ADORNMENTS
- Surah 44 - Al Dukhan THE SMOKE
- Surah 45 - Al Jathiyah THE KNEELING DOWN
- Surah 46 - Al Ahqaf WINDING SAND-TRACTS
- Surah 47 - Muhammad MUHAMMAD
- Surah 48 - Al Fath THE VICTORY
- Surah 49 - Al Hujurat THE CHAMBERS
- Surah 50 - Qaf QAF
- Surah 51 - Al Dhariyat THE WINDS THAT SCATTER
- Surah 52 - Al Tur THE MOUNT
- Surah 53 - Al Najm THE STAR
- Surah 54 - Al Qamar THE MOON
- Surah 55 - Al Rahman THE MOST GRACIOUS
- Surah 56 - Al Waq'iah THE INEVITABLE
- Surah 57 - Al Hadid IRON
- Surah 58 - Al Mujadilah THE WOMAN WHO PLEADS
- Surah 59 - Al Hashr THE MUSTERING
- Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah THAT WHICH EXAMINES
- Surah 61 - Al Saff THE BATTLE ARRAY
- Surah 62 - Al Jumu'ah FRIDAY
- Surah 63 - Al Munafiqun THE HYPOCRITES
- Surah 64 - Al Taghabun THE MUTUAL LOSS AND GAIN
- Surah 65 - Al Talaq DIVORCE
- Surah 66 - Al Tahrim PROHIBITION
- Surah 67 - Al Mulk THE DOMINION
- Surah 68 - Al Qalam THE PEN
- Surah 69 - Al Haqqah THE SURE REALITY
- Surah 70 - Al Ma'arij THE WAYS OF ASCENT
- Surah 71 - Nuh NOAH
- Surah 72 - Al Jinn THE SPIRITS
- Surah 73 - Al Muzzammil THE ENFOLDED ONE
- Surah 74 - Al Muddaththir THE ONE WRAPPED UP
- Surah 75 - Al Qiyamah THE RESURRECTION
- Surah 76 - Al Insan MAN
- Surah 77 - Al Mursalat THOSE SENT FORTH
- Surah 78 - Al Naba' THE GREAT NEWS
- Surah 79 - Al Nazi'at THOSE WHO TEAR OUT
- Surah 80 - 'Abasa HE FROWNED
- Surah 81 - Al Takwir THE FOLDING UP
- Surah 82 - Al Infitar THE CLEAVING ASUNDER
- Surah 83 - Al Mutaffifin THE DEALERS IN FRAUD
- Surah 84 - Al Inshiqaq THE RENDING ASUNDER
- Surah 85 - Al Buruj THE CONSTELLATIONS
- Surah 86 - Al Tariq THE NIGHT STAR
- Surah 87 - Al A'la THE MOST HIGH
- Surah 88 - Al Ghashiyah THE OVERWHELMING EVENT
- Surah 89 - Al Fajr THE DAWN
- Surah 90 - Al Balad THE CITY
- Surah 91 - Al Shams THE SUN
- Surah 92 - Al Layl THE NIGHT
- Surah 93 - Al Duha THE GLORIOUS MORNING LIGHT
- Surah 94 - Al Sharh THE EXPANSION OF THE BREAST
- Surah 95 - Al Tin THE FIG
- Surah 96 - Al Alaq THE CLINGING CLOT
- Surah 97 - Al Qadr THE NIGHT OF POWER
- Surah 98 - Al Bayyinah THE CLEAR EVIDENCE
- Surah 99 - Al Zalzalah THE EARTHQUAKE
- Surah 100 - Al 'Adiyat THOSE THAT RUN
- Surah 101 - Al Qari'ah THE GREAT CALAMITY
- Surah 102 - Al Takathur THE PILING UP
- Surah 103 - Al 'Asr TIME THROUGH THE AGES
- Surah 104 - Al Humazah THE SCANDALMONGER
- Surah 105 - Al Fil THE ELEPHANT
- Surah 106 - Quraysh THE TRIBE OF QURAYSH
- Surah 107 - Al Ma'un THE NEIGHBOURLY ASSISTANCE
- Surah 108 - Al Kawthar THE ABUNDANCE
- Surah 109 - Al Kafirun THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH
- Surah 110 - Al Nasr THE HELP
- Surah 111 - Al Masad THE PLAITED ROPE
- Surah 112 - Al Ikhlas THE PURITY OF FAITH
- Surah 113 - Al Falaq THE DAYBREAK
- Surah 114 - Al Nas MANKIND
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Angina Pectoris
- Anomalous Left Coronary Artery From the Pulmonary Artery
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Stenosis, Subaortic
- Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvar
- Ashman Phenomenon
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Myxoma
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Dissociation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Benign Cardiac Tumors
- Brugada Syndrome
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis
- Coronary Artery Vasospasm
- Digitalis Toxicity
- Dissection, Aortic
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Eisenmenger Syndrome
- First-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- HACEK Group Infections (Infective Endocarditis)
- Heart Failure - Decompensatio Cordis
- Holiday Heart Syndrome
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Junctional Rhythm
- Loeffler Endocarditis
- Long QT Syndrome
- Lutembacher Syndrome
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Rupture
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pericarditis Acute
- Pericarditis, Constrictive
- Pericarditis, Constrictive-Effusive
- Pulmonic Regurgitation
- Pulmonic Stenosis
- Right Ventricular Infarction
- Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysms
- Second-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Third-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Torsade de Pointes
- Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Tricuspid Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome