038.001 Sad: By the Qur'an, Full of Admonition: (This is the Truth).
038.002 But the Unbelievers (are steeped) in self-glory and Separatism.
038.003 How many generations before them did We destroy? In the end they cried (for mercy)- when there was no longer time for being saved!
038.004 So they wonder that a Warner has come to them from among themselves! and the Unbelievers say, "This is a sorcerer telling lies!
038.005 "Has he made the gods (all) into one God? Truly this is a wonderful thing!"
038.006 And the leader among them go away (impatiently), (saying), "Walk ye away, and remain constant to your gods! For this is truly a thing designed (against you)!
038.007 "We never heard (the like) of this among the people of these latter days: this is nothing but a made-up tale!"
038.008 "What! has the Message been sent to him - (Of all persons) among us?"...but they are in doubt concerning My (Own) Message! Nay, they have not yet tasted My Punishment!
038.009 Or have they the treasures of the mercy of thy Lord,- the Exalted in Power, the Grantor of Bounties without measure?
038.010 Or have they the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all between? If so, let them mount up with the ropes and means (to reach that end)!
038.011 But there - will be put to flight even a host of confederates.
038.012 Before them (were many who) rejected apostles,- the people of Noah, and 'Ad, and Pharaoh, the Lord of Stakes,
038.013 And Thamud, and the people of Lut, and the Companions of the Wood; -such were the Confederates.
038.014 Not one (of them) but rejected the apostles, but My punishment came justly and inevitably (on them).
038.015 These (today) only wait for a single mighty Blast, which (when it comes) will brook no delay.
038.016 They say: "Our Lord! hasten to us our sentence (even) before the Day of Account!"
038.017 Have patience at what they say, and remember our servant David, the man of strength: for he ever turned (to God).
038.018 It was We that made the hills declare, in unison with him, Our Praises, at eventide and at break of day,
038.019 And the birds gathered (in assemblies): all with him did turn (to God).
038.020 We strengthened his kingdom, and gave him wisdom and sound judgment in speech and decision.
038.021 Has the Story of the Disputants reached thee? Behold, they climbed over the wall of the private chamber;
038.022 When they entered the presence of David, and he was terrified of them, they said: "Fear not: we are two disputants, one of whom has wronged the other: Decide now between us with truth, and treat us not with injustice, but guide us to the even Path..
038.023 "This man is my brother: He has nine and ninety ewes, and I have (but) one: Yet he says, 'commit her to my care,' and is (moreover) harsh to me in speech."
038.024 (David) said: "He has undoubtedly wronged thee in demanding thy (single) ewe to be added to his (flock of) ewes: truly many are the partners (in business) who wrong each other: Not so do those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and how few are they?"...and David gathered that We had tried him: he asked forgiveness of his Lord, fell down, bowing (in prostration), and turned (to God in repentance).
038.025 So We forgave him this (lapse): he enjoyed, indeed, a Near Approach to Us, and a beautiful place of (Final) Return.
038.026 O David! We did indeed make thee a vicegerent on earth: so judge thou between men in truth (and justice): Nor follow thou the lusts (of thy heart), for they will mislead thee from the Path of God: for those who wander astray from the Path of God, is a Penalty Grievous, for that they forget the Day of Account.
038.027 Not without purpose did We create heaven and earth and all between! that were the thought of Unbelievers! but woe to the Unbelievers because of the Fire (of Hell)!
038.028 Shall We treat those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, the same as those who do mischief on earth? Shall We treat those who guard against evil, the same as those who turn aside from the right?
038.029 (Here is) a Book which We have sent down unto thee, full of blessings, that they may mediate on its Signs, and that men of understanding may receive admonition.
038.030 To David We gave Solomon (for a son),- How excellent in Our service! Ever did he turn (to Us)!
038.031 Behold, there were brought before him, at eventide coursers of the highest breeding, and swift of foot;
038.032 And he said, "Truly do I love the love of good, with a view to the glory of my Lord,"- until (the sun) was hidden in the veil (of night):
038.033 "Bring them back to me." then began he to pass his hand over (their) legs and their necks.
038.034 And We did try Solomon: We placed on his throne a body (without life); but he did turn (to Us in true devotion):
038.035 He said, "O my Lord! Forgive me, and grant me a kingdom which, (it may be), suits not another after me: for Thou art the Grantor of Bounties (without measure).
038.036 Then We subjected the wind to his power, to flow gently to his order, Whithersoever he willed,-
038.037 As also the evil ones, (including) every kind of builder and diver,-
038.038 As also others bound together in fetters.
038.039 "Such are Our Bounties: whether thou bestow them (on others) or withhold them, no account will be asked."
038.040 And he enjoyed, indeed, a Near Approach to Us, and a beautiful Place of (Final) Return.
038.041 Commemorate Our Servant Job. Behold he cried to his Lord: "The Evil One has afflicted me with distress and suffering!"
038.042 (The command was given:) "Strike with thy foot: here is (water) wherein to wash, cool and refreshing, and (water) to drink."
038.043 And We gave him (back) his people, and doubled their number,- as a Grace from Ourselves, and a thing for commemoration, for all who have Understanding.
038.044 "And take in thy hand a little grass, and strike therewith: and break not (thy oath)." Truly We found him full of patience and constancy. How excellent in Our service! ever did he turn (to Us)!
038.045 And commemorate Our Servants Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, possessors of Power and Vision.
038.046 Verily We did choose them for a special (purpose)- proclaiming the Message of the Hereafter.
038.047 They were, in Our sight, truly, of the company of the Elect and the Good.
038.048 And commemorate Isma'il, Elisha, and Zul-Kifl: Each of them was of the Company of the Good.
038.049 This is a Message (of admonition): and verily, for the righteous, is a beautiful Place of (Final) Return,-
038.050 Gardens of Eternity, whose doors will (ever) be open to them;
038.051 Therein will they recline (at ease): Therein can they call (at pleasure) for fruit in abundance, and (delicious) drink;
038.052 And beside them will be chaste women restraining their glances, (companions) of equal age.
038.053 Such is the Promise made, to you for the Day of Account!
038.054 Truly such will be Our Bounty (to you); it will never fail;-
038.055 Yea, such! but - for the wrong-doers will be an evil place of (Final) Return!-
038.056 Hell!- they will burn therein, - an evil bed (indeed, to lie on)!-
038.057 Yea, such! - then shall they taste it,- a boiling fluid, and a fluid dark, murky, intensely cold!-
038.058 And other Penalties of a similar kind, to match them!
038.059 Here is a troop rushing headlong with you! No welcome for them! truly, they shall burn in the Fire!
038.060 (The followers shall cry to the misleaders:) "Nay, ye (too)! No welcome for you! It is ye who have brought this upon us! Now evil is (this) place to stay in!"
038.061 They will say: "Our Lord! whoever brought this upon us,- Add to him a double Penalty in the Fire!"
038.062 And they will say: "What has happened to us that we see not men whom we used to number among the bad ones?
038.063 "Did we treat them (as such) in ridicule, or have (our) eyes failed to perceive them?"
038.064 Truly that is just and fitting,- the mutual recriminations of the People of the Fire!
038.065 Say: "Truly am I a Warner: no god is there but the one God, Supreme and Irresistible,-
038.066 "The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all between,- Exalted in Might, able to enforce His Will, forgiving again and again."
038.067 Say: "That is a Message Supreme (above all),-
038.068 "From which ye do turn away!
038.069 "No knowledge have I of the Chiefs on high, when they discuss (matters) among themselves.
038.070 'Only this has been revealed to me: that I am to give warning plainly and publicly."
038.071 Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man from clay:
038.072 "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
038.073 So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together:
038.074 Not so Iblis: he was haughty, and became one of those who reject Faith.
038.075 (God) said: "O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"
038.076 (Iblis) said: "I am better than he: thou createdst me from fire, and him thou createdst from clay."
038.077 (God) said: "Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.
038.078 "And My curse shall be on thee till the Day of Judgment."
038.079 (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."
038.080 (God) said: "Respite then is granted thee-
038.081 "Till the Day of the Time Appointed."
038.082 (Iblis) said: "Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,-
038.083 "Except Thy Servants amongst them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."
038.084 (God) said: "Then it is just and fitting- and I say what is just and fitting-
038.085 "That I will certainly fill Hell with thee and those that follow thee,- every one."
038.086 Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this (Qur'an), nor am I a pretender.
038.087 "This is no less than a Message to (all) the Worlds.
038.088 "And ye shall certainly know the truth of it (all) after a while."
Abu Zubair meriwayatkan dari Jabir bin Abdullah bahwa Nabi Muhammad SAW bersabda:
"Setiap penyakit ada obatnya. Jika obat yang tepat diberikan dengan izin Allah, penyakit itu akan sembuh".
(HR. Muslim, Ahmad dan Hakim).
Kamis, 31 Desember 2009
038.001 Sad: By the Qur'an, Full of Admonition: (This is the Truth).
Diposting oleh FX di 08.40
The Holy Al-Qur'an (English version)
- Surah 1 - Al Fatiha THE OPENING
- Surah 2 - Al Baqarah THE HEIFER
- Surah 3 - Ali 'Imran - THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN
- Surah 4 - Al-Nisa' THE WOMEN
- Surah 5 - Al Ma'idah THE REPAST
- Surah 6 - Al An'am THE CATTLE
- Surah 7 - Al A'raf THE HEIGHTS
- Surah 8 - Al Anfal THE SPOILS OF WAR
- Surah 9 - Al Tawbah THE REPENTANCE
- Surah 10 - Yunus JONAH
- Surah 11 - Hud THE PROPHET HUD
- Surah 12 - Yusuf JOSEPH
- Surah 13 - Al Ra'd THE THUNDER
- Surah 14 - Ibrahim ABRAHAM
- Surah 15 - Al Hijr THE ROCKY TRACT
- Surah 16 - Al Nahl BEES
- Surah 17 - Al Isra' THE NIGHT JOURNEY
- Surah 18 - Al Kahf THE CAVE
- Surah 19 - Maryam MARY
- Surah 20 - TA HA
- Surah 21 - Al Anbiya THE PROPHETS
- Surah 22 - Al Hajj THE PILGRIMAGE
- Surah 23 - Al Mu'minun THE BELIEVERS
- Surah 24 - Al Nur THE LIGHT
- Surah 25 - Al Furqan THE CRITERION
- Surah 26 - Al Shu'ara' THE POETS
- Surah 27 - Al Naml THE ANTS
- Surah 28 - Al Qasas THE NARRATIONS
- Surah 29 - Al 'Ankabut THE SPIDER
- Surah 30 - Al Rum THE ROMANS
- Surah 31 - Luqman LUQMAN
- Surah 32 - Al Sajdah THE PROSTRATION
- Surah 33 - Al Ahzab THE CONFEDERATES
- Surah 34 - Saba' SHEBA
- Surah 35 - Fatir THE ORIGINATOR OF CREATION
- Surah 36 - Ya Sin YA SIN
- Surah 37 - Al Saffat THOSE RANGED IN RANKS
- Surah 38 - Sad SAD
- Surah 39 - Al Zumar CROWDS
- Surah 40 - Ghafir FORGIVER
- Surah 41 - Fussilat EXPOUNDED
- Surah 42 - Al Shura CONSULTATION
- Surah 43 - Al Zukhruf THE GOLD ADORNMENTS
- Surah 44 - Al Dukhan THE SMOKE
- Surah 45 - Al Jathiyah THE KNEELING DOWN
- Surah 46 - Al Ahqaf WINDING SAND-TRACTS
- Surah 47 - Muhammad MUHAMMAD
- Surah 48 - Al Fath THE VICTORY
- Surah 49 - Al Hujurat THE CHAMBERS
- Surah 50 - Qaf QAF
- Surah 51 - Al Dhariyat THE WINDS THAT SCATTER
- Surah 52 - Al Tur THE MOUNT
- Surah 53 - Al Najm THE STAR
- Surah 54 - Al Qamar THE MOON
- Surah 55 - Al Rahman THE MOST GRACIOUS
- Surah 56 - Al Waq'iah THE INEVITABLE
- Surah 57 - Al Hadid IRON
- Surah 58 - Al Mujadilah THE WOMAN WHO PLEADS
- Surah 59 - Al Hashr THE MUSTERING
- Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah THAT WHICH EXAMINES
- Surah 61 - Al Saff THE BATTLE ARRAY
- Surah 62 - Al Jumu'ah FRIDAY
- Surah 63 - Al Munafiqun THE HYPOCRITES
- Surah 64 - Al Taghabun THE MUTUAL LOSS AND GAIN
- Surah 65 - Al Talaq DIVORCE
- Surah 66 - Al Tahrim PROHIBITION
- Surah 67 - Al Mulk THE DOMINION
- Surah 68 - Al Qalam THE PEN
- Surah 69 - Al Haqqah THE SURE REALITY
- Surah 70 - Al Ma'arij THE WAYS OF ASCENT
- Surah 71 - Nuh NOAH
- Surah 72 - Al Jinn THE SPIRITS
- Surah 73 - Al Muzzammil THE ENFOLDED ONE
- Surah 74 - Al Muddaththir THE ONE WRAPPED UP
- Surah 75 - Al Qiyamah THE RESURRECTION
- Surah 76 - Al Insan MAN
- Surah 77 - Al Mursalat THOSE SENT FORTH
- Surah 78 - Al Naba' THE GREAT NEWS
- Surah 79 - Al Nazi'at THOSE WHO TEAR OUT
- Surah 80 - 'Abasa HE FROWNED
- Surah 81 - Al Takwir THE FOLDING UP
- Surah 82 - Al Infitar THE CLEAVING ASUNDER
- Surah 83 - Al Mutaffifin THE DEALERS IN FRAUD
- Surah 84 - Al Inshiqaq THE RENDING ASUNDER
- Surah 85 - Al Buruj THE CONSTELLATIONS
- Surah 86 - Al Tariq THE NIGHT STAR
- Surah 87 - Al A'la THE MOST HIGH
- Surah 88 - Al Ghashiyah THE OVERWHELMING EVENT
- Surah 89 - Al Fajr THE DAWN
- Surah 90 - Al Balad THE CITY
- Surah 91 - Al Shams THE SUN
- Surah 92 - Al Layl THE NIGHT
- Surah 93 - Al Duha THE GLORIOUS MORNING LIGHT
- Surah 94 - Al Sharh THE EXPANSION OF THE BREAST
- Surah 95 - Al Tin THE FIG
- Surah 96 - Al Alaq THE CLINGING CLOT
- Surah 97 - Al Qadr THE NIGHT OF POWER
- Surah 98 - Al Bayyinah THE CLEAR EVIDENCE
- Surah 99 - Al Zalzalah THE EARTHQUAKE
- Surah 100 - Al 'Adiyat THOSE THAT RUN
- Surah 101 - Al Qari'ah THE GREAT CALAMITY
- Surah 102 - Al Takathur THE PILING UP
- Surah 103 - Al 'Asr TIME THROUGH THE AGES
- Surah 104 - Al Humazah THE SCANDALMONGER
- Surah 105 - Al Fil THE ELEPHANT
- Surah 106 - Quraysh THE TRIBE OF QURAYSH
- Surah 107 - Al Ma'un THE NEIGHBOURLY ASSISTANCE
- Surah 108 - Al Kawthar THE ABUNDANCE
- Surah 109 - Al Kafirun THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH
- Surah 110 - Al Nasr THE HELP
- Surah 111 - Al Masad THE PLAITED ROPE
- Surah 112 - Al Ikhlas THE PURITY OF FAITH
- Surah 113 - Al Falaq THE DAYBREAK
- Surah 114 - Al Nas MANKIND
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Angina Pectoris
- Anomalous Left Coronary Artery From the Pulmonary Artery
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Stenosis, Subaortic
- Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvar
- Ashman Phenomenon
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Myxoma
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Block
- Atrioventricular Dissociation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Benign Cardiac Tumors
- Brugada Syndrome
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis
- Coronary Artery Vasospasm
- Digitalis Toxicity
- Dissection, Aortic
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Eisenmenger Syndrome
- First-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- HACEK Group Infections (Infective Endocarditis)
- Heart Failure - Decompensatio Cordis
- Holiday Heart Syndrome
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Junctional Rhythm
- Loeffler Endocarditis
- Long QT Syndrome
- Lutembacher Syndrome
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Rupture
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pericarditis Acute
- Pericarditis, Constrictive
- Pericarditis, Constrictive-Effusive
- Pulmonic Regurgitation
- Pulmonic Stenosis
- Right Ventricular Infarction
- Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysms
- Second-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Third-Degree Atrioventricular Block
- Torsade de Pointes
- Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Tricuspid Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome